Galaxy Arts Shop [OPEN]

It doesn’t matter as long as this person is able to make my cover. So… who’s free for now?

1 Like

TyLo is not a member anymore, Erika_R is taking a pause, Episode.BriarRose said she woulsn’t a lot active atm and the same for EpisodeMirana and I have a lot of requests.
The rest of us is free.

@Erika_R is taking a pause, so I guess I’ll do it fpr you. Do you need it by a certain time?

1 Like

No worries that’s fine and no rush at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, so @LilyLunaEpisode, please? :blush:

1 Like

Ok.

then can @Erika_R do it?

It could be either. I am not creative in the slightest, so whichever one you think would look better!

1 Like

@Erika_R left too. :pensive:

Ok, I’ll do it.

At the moment I have to close the shop, for a little problem, I will redo it with the same members and all but in a new topic

At the moment you can check this shop.

The request that hasn’t been finished will be finished and our artists will send them here or in the new topic.

:revolving_hearts:

I’m sorry to hear that, if. @PropertyofNae is not available either any cover artist is completely fine with me

1 Like

I can do it, but you’ll have to wait for at least 4 weeks

that’s fine i’m not in a real rush, i’m still getting all the details for the pilot episodes prepared, 4 weeks is plenty of time to get all of it together

1 Like

Hey can I get a really easy overlay, its a text overlay just so that I can move something around the screen during the title card. Sorry I didn’t do the form it just didn’t rlly apply for the situation
So it’s a rainbow text with a black outline, I don’t care what font you guys use but the inside should be a rainbow gradient. The text should say SHE LIKES GIRLS (it’s the title of my story) in all caps and the background should be transparent so I can make it an overlay, that’s it :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok @Lizard

I have 3 models 🙂

1 Like

@Erika_R @TyLo
Hi, sorry to bother you. :wave:
I wanted to know if you were available for a big project, there is a large cover, a small cover, 3 intro splash and an outro splash… :sweat_smile:

Here is the link to my post but I can send everything back here if you want.
Thank you very much for your answer! :hibiscus:

Thx this is perfect!! I’m gonna use the first one

1 Like

Ok :heartpulse:

1 Like

So will my request be canceled for now

1 Like