**galaxy episode tutorials sign up!**

Hello and welcome to the official Galaxy Episode Tutorials thread!

what is this group?

• we are a new tutorial group on episode forums and soon to be on Instagram!

what is this thread for?

• although we have found many people who may be interested in joining (or at least making a few tutorials) we wanted to officially make a thread to hopefully make an entire team of tutorial makers!!

can I join?

• of course! You just need to fill out the sign up sheet so we know a little about you!

Do I need an Instagram to join?

• no! We are already planning on making an instragm, so you can just send us the tutorial and we will personally post it on the page for you!

I like the idea but don’t want to be full time committed

• don’t worry then! You have many options! You can either, make tutorials whenever you are free! Make only a couple of tutorials! Or you can be a guest on the page or thread and only make one tutorial! completely up to you!,

If I do decide to join, what are the rules?

• the rules are quite simple to follow!
  1. No drama shall be permitted, if you start or are in drama you shall no longer be apart of the Galaxy Episode Tutorial team. This does not count if you where in drama in the past, as we do not care about who you where in the past. We only care about who you choose to be now!
  2. Do not ask to be a president or co-president, the only way you may become one is if you are specifically picked.
  3. Have fun!! Enjoy yourself!

is this an art group?

• to make it short, yes and no. We do not make art for other people, we only simply teach them how to make art themselves, but we also have other tutorials to! So if art isn’t your specialty don’t worry! We have many more options!!!

Please answer the following questions

• have you ever been in a tutorial group before?
  • do you have instagram?
  • what is your specialty out of the following, art, directing, clothing design, character design, other?
  • are you currently part of any drama?
  • how long have you been on the forums?
  • have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group)
  • is there anything you believe we should know?

you can either submit this in this thread or you can personal message us if you feel more comfortable

CURRENT MEMBERS

We are so excited to meet and hopefully be in a group with everyone of you!!
~Galaxy Episode Tutorials

5 Likes
  • have you ever been in a tutorial group before? No
  • do you have instagram? Yes
  • what is your specialty out of the following, art, directing, clothing design, character design, other? art
  • are you currently part of any drama? no
  • how long have you been on the forums? 5 months
  • have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group) yes for a day
  • is there anything you believe we should know? no

@GalaxyEpiTutorials

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Thank you!! We will PM you when we have decided!! It may take a few days to get back to you as we are busy figuring out the details of our further thread and Instagram account.

1 Like

Thank you!

• have you ever been in a tutorial group before? Nope
  • do you have instagram? Yeah, but it’s private
  • what is your specialty out of the following, art, directing, clothing design, character design, other? Art, I love art
  • are you currently part of any drama? Don’t think so lol
  • how long have you been on the forums? A while. Probably 4-5 months oof I feel old
  • have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group) Yeah, I have. But I’ve left them all, coz they all went to shit :joy:
  • is there anything you believe we should know? dont think so :thinking:
1 Like

Some people who may be interested
@Raybadem
@Chesirekitten101
@EpisodeForLife93
@AuthorMDWrites
@shweta_episode
@Turtle_Cat
@LizzKwon
@SinaoMua
@Mashia
@kahotshot
@areyouaqueen
@Silver_Shadow
@WinterMoon05

4 Likes

Thank you!! We will PM you when we have decided!! It may take a few days to get back to you as we are busy figuring out the details of our further thread and Instagram account.

1 Like

Il Joni but may I ask who is the leader

1 Like

@Lunar_Rose!! Hello! I used my other account to tag you guys because this new account will only let me tag two people :grin:

2 Likes

Ok!
I’ll be sure to join

1 Like

Hiya I’ll join but I need to read it an do the form later as I am busy St the moment

1 Like

Sure!!

• are you currently part of any drama?
  • how long have you been on the forums?
  • have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group)
  • is there anything you believe we should know?
  1. No
  2. Since July first
  3. I have been in episode harmony since late July
  4. Not really
  5. I have Instagram @queen_editz.epy
  6. My specially is art. I looove art.
1 Like

2 Likes

Awesome! And happy birthday!

2 Likes
  • have you ever been in a tutorial group before? no
  • do you have instagram? yes (dreamer.episode)
  • what is your specialty out of the following, art, directing, clothing design, character design, other? directing (especially labels and making mini games out of choices)
  • are you currently part of any drama? not that I know of
  • how long have you been on the forums? 2 months
  • have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group) no
  • is there anything you believe we should know? I’ll start university tomorrow so I might not have always time to be active, but I try!
1 Like

1 Like

have you ever been in a tutorial group before?
Nooo
do you have instagram?
Yesss, @episode.hits
what is your specialty out of the following, art, directing, clothing design, character design, other?
Art and directing
are you currently part of any drama?
Not that I know eheh
how long have you been on the forums?
I think 2 months or so
have you been in any other groups? (Art groups, directing groups, tutorial groups, story making group) Nooo
is there anything you believe we should know? hmmm, don’t think so

1 Like

1 Like