Galaxy Star✨🪐: Art Shop🎨🖌️ (free drawn and edited art, open)

@rakshana.writes will complete request by today!!

I know I already requested but I’m in love with all the artists’ works :chef:

Request for an art scene done by @Bamboo_less (If she’s available)

Character deets and outfit (With screenshot)

Note:This isn’t the exact pose

Pose

Has a bright smile on as well

Background

Background

No deadline, take your time

If you need any more details, feel free to let me know

3 Likes

If you guys need help from me then let me know

2 Likes

I’ll get on to it as soon as I can!

3 Likes

I see! it may take a while to finish but i’ll get it done! also the background may be different since I can’t draw backgrounds too well!

3 Likes

YEs you can

2 Likes

(not exactly this bg but like a sandy beach)
both of them are laying on the ground holding one hand , other hand on the sand, staring at the sky
Password Planet
if possible by @ineedhelp0
deadline Take your time
Extras Please make the guy muscular with abs and YELLOW EYES instead of blue

3 Likes

Okay thank you!

3 Likes

sure thing!! and ofc, you can change the background :green_heart: and no rush at all :hugs::green_heart: thank you so so much!!

2 Likes

Vcutout Croptop Polyester Red Rose, Belted Ripped Shorts Denim Black and Pointed Toe High Heels Pleather Red Umber

That is my outfit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Request for @Bamboo_less if available…

Details

Background: EXT. BEACH MOON - NIGHT (in episode interactive)
Story Title: DARKNESS IN YOUR HEART (if the “in your” part could be written like “In Your” that would be perfect :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)
Author: Rakshana :sparkling_heart:
Pose: I want both of the characters hugging. (the girl Anastasia faces to the back and the boy Sebastian faces to the reader) Idc what emotion you guys put on Anastasia’s face, because we can’t see it either way. But, since Sebastian is faces the reader, could I please have him winking but also showing his fangs like he’s going bite Anastasia?
Deadline: June 24 - 29 (any time is good I just need it done by the 29th please)
Anything else: Could I please have the background SLIGHTLY faded so It’s more cinematic? Also, could I please have whatever art style you did for your cover on EYES ON ME? I don’t know if it was drawn or edited but I really liked it so yuh.

Character Details

Sebastian -
Body Type: Male Athletic Body
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Dark Brown)
Skin Tone: GOLD 02
Eyes: Oval Wide
Eye Color: Red
Mouth: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs (Rose Light Nude Matte)
Brows: Straight Medium Scar (jetBlack)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Pointed
Clothes: Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim, Camo Windbreaker Hoodie Cotton Green

Anastasia -
Body Type: Female Athletic Body
Hair: Messy Sock Bun (Black Dark)
Skin Tone: GOLD 04
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Brown Light
Mouth: Full Round Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)
Brows: Arched Natural (jetBlack)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Clothes: Open Toe Stiletto Heel Metal Tongue Strap, Skinny Jeans Denim Grey Black, Sweater And Turtleneck Combo

1 Like

Password: Planet :ringer_planet:

1 Like

Yes I can sure do it but It won’t be in by tomorrow. I have other requests to do; the ones that requested before you. I’m going by order. if you are not satisfied with the art not coming in on the date that you wished for it to be done, you can ask another artist…

I usually work with no deadline so it doesn’t stress me out if I can’t get it in on time

4 Likes

Yea no don’t mind that deadline, I copy and pasted that from like 5 days ago. I don’t mind but if you could get it done by the next two weeks that would be awsome!

2 Likes

it might take more than 2 weeks because some people request crazy things sometimes but I can try to get everything done by then, hopefully

3 Likes

Ok thanks

3 Likes

Hey @rakshana.writes your request is completed!!

Pls say if you need any changes!!;

request

1 Like

It’s perfect thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you can I add It to my examples??

1 Like