Galaxy Star✨🪐: Art Shop🎨🖌️ (free drawn and edited art, open)

Tysm! I’m so grateful that you take your time to do this :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

you are very welcome :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey I was wondering if I can make a request. Here are my characters password planet

I was wondering if I can get something like this.

This is what I’d like to have for what they wear if possible. Doesn’t have to be exact but something similar. I loved episode.cs examples as well as ineedhelp0’s if I can get any them to help. Let me know if this is enough information

1 Like

Artist?

Whoops thought I put it down

I loved @episode.C.S examples as well as @ineedhelp0’s if I can get any them to help

Either one is fine.

1 Like

Hey @Jpassen I will be happy to do it…but do you have a deadline?
I have a few requests to finish so if I you want me to do it… It will take more than a week.

1 Like

Hey. Thanks. I have no dead line. Finish up the others fist. You can start mine whenever you can.

1 Like

Okay thanks. I will let you know when it’s finished. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
And please provide the background you want the characters in.

Something like this. You can even just have it where they are inside water if possible

1 Like

I’m sorry but didn’t you put the same request in Gur Mehar’s Art Shop? You tagged me and @SWEET_MELODY

1 Like

No she canceled it @AnnC since her computer broke. Now I think she wants someone else to do the work so no problem

1 Like

Kay

1 Like

The person also had to cancel my request because of technical issues

2 Likes

I’m sorry that that happened. If there is anyone else on the shop you’d like to request tthe same thing from, we’d be happy to help :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Actually do you think if anyone on here can make a cover kinda like this for free. Helping a friend make her first story

3 Likes

I won’t be able to due to some other requests, sorry. but the other artists may be able to do it.

2 Likes

Hi is this shop is still active?

1 Like

yeah?

1 Like

K thank you
Can I make a request?

2 Likes