Game: let's meet you

I like nonfiction books the best, assuming that even counts. There’s a lot you can learn from them. Now don’t get me wrong, I like fiction books as well, depending on how they’re done.

My question for you is:

What do you think are the most overrated and most underrated tropes in Episode?

There’s no right or wrong answer

1 Like

overrated imo is definitely anything relating to mafia or enemies to lovers… when its done right i actually do like enemies to lovers, but a lot of it on episode is just toxic relationships and people go crazy for it for some reason

underrated imo is probably good, caring relationships, i know its a basic answer but hear me out :sob::
im a sucker for romantic relationships where it feels like a fairytale and they do care about each other, but ive always had such a hard time finding good stories on episode like that where the li DOESN’T completely baby the mc… id love to see more stories where the mc isn’t treated like a kid, but is still in a loving relationship

question:
whats your biggest pet peeve when it comes to reading someone elses story?

1 Like

My answer:

I’m not gonna call any writer out, but one thing I hate is when a story is like “My Story Animated” in the sense that the title and description usually has nothing or very little to do with what actually happens in the story.

Another pet peeve of mine is when the author asks us to customize the MC’s entire generation + her love interest, his ancestors and his dog. Like please, be for real.

I also hate a story having over 30 chapters and then after 3 or 4 episodes, we have to wait or use gems to unlock the next set of chapters. LIKE COME ON I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO!

:butterfly: What’s your favorite animal and why? :butterfly:

My favorite animal I’ll say is a spider. Now just be clear, spiders are technically animals, and if you doubt what I’m saying then go look it up and figure out “what is an animal?”. But anyway, I know many people fear spiders but truth be told, most spiders are actually harmless to humans, and spiders actually do more good than harm, especially since they prey upon pest insects. So that’s my two cents in.

My question for you is:

What hairstyles do you wish Episode would release?

I would personally like more braids and textured hairstyles.

Representation is important, and since more Episode writers give readers the opportunity to customize their characters, having more variety and diversity in hairstyle options is necessary. If Episode claims to represent everyone, then I hope the company continues to be responsible and take steps toward inclusivity.

Question: If you could recreate a movie/tv show for Episode, what would it be?

1 Like

Definitely, The Last Of Us, That show is incredible :smiling_face_with_tear: I’m sure recreating it would be so much fun. :relieved:

My Question For You Is:
What’s your favorite show, either at the moment or in general?

2 Likes

I’m going to say Walker Texas Ranger, which is a very iconic show and I must say that Chuck Norris did one hell of a job with that show. It’s one show I highly recommend.

My question for you is:

Which character style for Episode do you like the best? Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

My answer
I like limelight the best…I see people on forums saying they love ink. I read a story in ink and I just didn’t like it. But that may also be because I joined episode late than others and when I joined mostly all episode stories were in LL and kinda just have a habit of it now.

My question
What do you like more tea or coffee ?

1 Like

I like both but I drink coffee more often than tea.

My question for you is:

What do you like more? Coke or Pepsi?

1 Like

I like neither…since I don’t like to drink cold drinks😅

My question for next participant is:

What was the recent incident that made you happy and what did you learn from that incident?

To be honest, I can’t think of a recent incident that made me happy. For any incidents I’ve encountered, there was always a negative feeling.

My question for you is:

If you were to give advice to Episode authors, then what advice would you give them?

1 Like

I’ll probably say don’t put like dialogue or imp scenes related to a story in gem options but bonus scenes that enhances readers’s experience and doesn’t affect If u don’t read them.

My question
Would you rather read a novel (paperback) or watch the tv show or movie of that book.

I’d say I would do both.

My question for you is…

What are your favorite facial features for Episode characters? You know things like face shape, eye shape, nose shape, lip shape, etc.

My answer: I love the Natural Afro hair and Angular slender eyes for the girls and then I absolutely love one hairstyle whose name I cannot remember :joy: for the guys and I love the straight pointed nose, straight medium scar brows and heart medium lips. Simply the perfect combinations!

:butterfly: What genre do you love reading on Episode and why? :butterfly:

There’s different kinds of genres I like reading, but will I say I like romance stories, that is if they’re friends to lovers.

My question for you is:

What is your favorite hair color for Episode characters?