Game- Power of imagination

Hey! Gaaaaaaame time

Rules
A person will give you a part and you will make the other part

Example
1st person: She was getting ready for school. When she was getting dressed she saw a mark on her body…
2nd person: It was on her neck. When she see it properly, she realised that it’s a bite mark
3rd person: —

And continue

• Lets see what our imaginations can do!

I am gonna start -
I woke up today with the sound of my alarm and I saw I was late then I get dressed for going out. I was in a rush. Just when I opened the door and stepped forward I crashed in a body…

4 Likes

IT TURNED OUT THE BODY WAS DEAD. I screamed then bumped into the wall behind me. Then I saw…

2 Likes

No one else is there. I was so scared and don’t know what to do. For some reason I look back and there is no body behind that wall!..

2 Likes

I turn around, BUT THEN A GHOST RIPPED OFF MY FACE! AAAAAHHHH!!!

1 Like

I realized that I must have passed out when I hit the wall, the body is still there, so I grab it and carry him over my shoulder to…

1 Like

get him away from my porch. I ran to the nearest police station, flung open the door, and found no one in there. I cautiously walked around the eerily quiet office and found that the computers are still on, like someone’s been here a few minutes ago. Suddenly, I felt someone behind me and…

1 Like

I turn around to see who is it, and I saw a man who was looking at me with anger, I don’t know why and suddenly he asked me…

1 Like

Do you lift? :smirk:

2 Likes

I replied “What does that even mean?” The man looked even angrier. He was coming towards me when suddenly I heard an extremely loud noise coming from behind me. I turned around, and, to my horror, I saw that it was…

The guy whom I thought dead. It means he wasn’t dead! I was relieve that I haven’t done any crime but HOW is it possible!.. … .

1 Like

The man wasn’t even dead in the first place! He hid in my house and pretended to be dead. He looked at me and snarled, laughing cruelly while he…

1 Like

interruption okay, we’re basically making a horror story here :joy:

4 Likes

Lolol

1 Like

@CrimsonCat6 yeah, lol

Was coming towards her and that’s when she started screaming and realized that she was still in her bed and was dreaming. Then she…

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

got up and went into her kitchen to eat breakfast, but when she turned around to get a bowl out of the cupboard, she saw the man from her dream! She couldn’t believe it. So she…

couldn’t believe her eyes! He is in front of her, Thousands of questions were running throw her mind. She wasn’t thinking straight. and she was surprised because he was looking at her with a smile. She said, "Wh…who a…are you? and then

1 Like

…suffered acute heart failure. Alas, I could do nothing about it, because I was kidnapped by pirates, where I am now being held hostage by their captain, Captain Snickerdoodle, who is madly in love with…

4 Likes

bump!

His highschool sweetheart who hates his guts…

1 Like