Game- Power of imagination

I was so confused about what should I do and that’s when I saw a shadow ----

1 Like

And it was creeping towards me…

1 Like

…and I was confronted with the the spawn of Satan himself: THE COCKROACH.

New sentence!

5 Likes

Ok, here is the new one

It was almost middle of a night. A girl was walking with her bestie. They were going home from a party

2 Likes

… suddenly they see a human dressed as a fox jump out of the bush beside the pavement. He just stood there, staring at them weirdly. “What the heck?!” the girl said. Then he fox man said…

2 Likes

“Don’t you have any better thing to do then judging people?” The girl suddenly felt angry and said, “There’s nothing about judgement, don’t make me feel ridiculous.” then those two girls started walking and one of them looked behind with curiosity because that fox man hasn’t said anything… …

2 Likes

… “You haven’t said anything?” The fox man shook his head, implying that he had not. ‘Maybe he can’t talk?’ the girl thought. “If the fox man didn’t just speak, then who the hell were we talking too?” said the friend as she and the girl slowly turned around to see…

1 Like

behind. And The fox man wasn’t there! Both of them were scared. they started running and after some time they realize that they have lost track of way. then they tried to call someone but their was no signal. One of them asked the other, “What now?” and suddenly … …

1 Like

They hear a rumble coming from all around them, it lasts for a short while. “Was that an earthquake?” The girl asked her friend. “Yes I think it was.” She replied. They didn’t think so much of it, but they should have, because little did they know that earthquake caused something much bigger to appear…

1 Like

After that, they thought it would be better if they look separately. So, they set a place where they will come back after finding a way. Within 30 minutes one of them found a way and came to that place. The time was passing but her friend wasn’t coming. Then suddenly she heard that rumble again. This time it wasn’t for a short time and then she heard her friend screaming.

1 Like

“AAAHHHH!” The girl ran to where she thought her friend went to. After a while of searching, she finally saw her in the distance, she was getting sucked into the ground and she was nearly under! The girl ran towards her friend, she was just about to grab her arm when…

1 Like

The rumble become louder. She become scared but within some minutes she pulled herself together and started to pull her friend out. but what she didn’t notice in dark was. Her friends shadow is gone!.. …

1 Like

… the girl suddenly realised that this wasn’t her friend. “Your not my friend are you?” She said. The friend took of a mask and, to her surprise, she revealed herself to be the fox guy! She was still holding onto the fox guy and before she could move, she was sucked underground with him…

1 Like

She was trying to call someone for help and the fox guy was just looking at her face with suspicion. When she was almost about to die she realized someone was pulling her out of it… …

1 Like

"THE COCKROACH"

He is in invincible, master of all trades.

2 Likes

“No! Come back here!” The Fox guy said. When she got to the top, the girl thanked the invincible cockroach and the cockroach and the girl went to find the friend when they heard a familiar voice; “Looking for me?” It was the friend! But, the girl, and the cockroach with his all-knowing powers, noticed that something wasn’t right…

2 Likes

The girl asked her friend, ‘‘Where were you?’’ The friend said, ‘‘Does it really bother?Now.’’ the girl asked, “Wdym?” and her friend started coming near…

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

The friend laughed, in a creepy way. The girl was very confused. Then she said “follow me”. The girl and the cockroach followed the friend. After a while of walking, they stopped. This place felt strangely familiar, but she knew she hadn’t been here in a long time…

1 Like

She found herself a little scared and asks the friend , ''Isn’t this place familiar? ’’ then her friend turnned around annnndddd