GAME: The Hypothetical situation game

I would make people be mindful of other people! Their triggers, their feelings, their thoughts. their beliefs! This would solve so many problems!

What would you do if you could take three extra things with you on a month-long trip to Mars? The essentials, like food, water, a bed, toilet, oxygen and shelter are provided. But no WiFi :joy:

1 Like

My cats, family and phone. Episode works without WiFi :grin: (I think :thinking: )

1 Like

What would you do if you go to a school where you do whatever you want?

HOGWARTS??? HEHEHEHEHE YESSS

WWYD if you became president of the United States.

I would take over and turn America into a monarchy long live CHOCO! Then rap snacks will become our nations leading snack and main trade because those chips are smexy.

WWYD if you literally had nothing to do then one day a strange man drops off $100,000,000,000 dollars?

I’d probably turn it into the police tbh… sounds sketchy :sweat_smile:

WWYD if you were suddenly sucked into a video game?

1 Like

I would hide somewhere probably (maybe a bush :smirk:) and look for food. Try to find a way to get out though because that would be FREAKY!

WWYD if whatever you scripted in episode actually affected someone’s life IRL? EX: you write that the character randomly starts dancing in the hallway and the IRL person does that too lmao

1 Like

That sounds like so much fun. Depending on the person, I’d totally love to ruin their life :smiling_imp: or I could have it all happen to me and make my life amazing :thinking: THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING PLOT SOMEONE DO THAT asdfghjk

WWYD if you suddenly turned into your least favorite animal?

1 Like

I would suck it up and continue to live life!! :joy: Otherwise, I would probably try to (somehow) tell my family / friends that I’ve suddenly turned into an animal.

WWYD if you were stuck in an ULTRA cliche situation where two love interests (The good boy and the bad boy) are chasing after you, and both are extremely attractive? :wink:

I’d murder them :smiling_imp:

WWYD if you were cursed to have frogs jump out of your throat if you lied even about the littlest things? :thinking:

I would say ‘hi’ and back off slowly

WWYD if your best friend made you sing some ridiculous song in front of everybody?

Funny story she made me sing Milkshake to her English teacher and I did because why not and now he shakes his head every time he sees me.

WWYD if your parent said you couldn’t date the dude you like and he likes you back as well?

Well, I like living so I wouldn’t do anything TOO drastic (running away or disobeying them). I would at least try and explain our relationship to my parents to hopefully get them to understand.

WWYD if you were sent back in time by 100 years?

100 years… when would that be?

1. Right, well I’d try to find a way to get back to my own century and I’d totally freak out :joy:

WWYD if you suddenly got transported to the world of Alice in wonderland?

I would freak out a lot and scream and cry. Then I would find Alice and ask her for phone to call my mum… Not the most pleasant situation…

Wwyd if you met Harry Potter?

I’d only be like “Oh wow, it’s him.” because i’m not really a fan.

WWYD if you met your favorite Episode author in person?

get her chocolate, flowers, and give her massive hugs and more hugs and gush over her

cough @EliseC cough

WWYD if you were cursed so that you said everything that went through your head?

1 Like

live the rest of my life on a deserted island (with wifi ofc) and pay someone to murder anyone who heard me before I left.

wwyd if you never had to worry about anything ever again? this includes medical care, housing, money, etc.

1 Like

I would accept and ask how much money I was getting.

WWYD if you had a day all to yourself?

I’d pick the first option. That’s one of my goals.

WWYD if you were banned from the Episode app?