GAME: The Hypothetical situation game

I would buy a dog.

What whould you do if your phone/ whatever you are using right now didn’t work?

I’d probably be pretty upset and hope that it could be fixed.

What would you do if you couldn’t sleep at all for 72 hours?

I’d think dang I’m so cool, and start to slowly get angry.

What would you do if you slept through your wedding?

1 Like

I would wake up the next time and say, “Woo Hoo! Crisis of a Lifetime averted! Yay!” LOL…

What if you were deprived of chocolate for the next 10 years?

I…would…die…that’s like…apart of me.

What would you do if someone stole your wallet?

Feel sad because the wallet is probably worth more than whatever is in it even though it’s from walmart.

What would you do if you got to just sit and talk with someone openly without fear of anything.

1 Like

I would kill myself before I even do it

1 Like

What would you do if the whole world was out of your favourite foods and there’s no way to make more

Id starve to death

What would you do if you woke up in a bed next to Justin Bieber?

I would scream and continue to punch him in the face. I leave my doors locked yo, how’d the flip you get in?

Wwyd if your whole house was suddenly in space like that one movie Zathura.

I’d be a bit shook that everything is floating but be happy that I’ll kind of be an astronaut, but scared too because no oxygen tank with me so I could die…

How would you react if you were giving birth while your on the toilet?

1 Like

I would probably be very confused and scared because that’s physically impossible, then I’d probably put it up for adoption if it survived.

What would you do if you turned into a hamster and only had three years to live afterward?

I’d scream and wish to die from old age not because of this thing which is making me die in three years later!!! I’d try everything to transform back to normal.

How would you react if you found out that someone has backstabbed you?!

Like every other way. Drop the person.

What would you do if you became a superhero?

I’d end up gaging after…

How would you react if you found out that you could do contortion and you had no spine?

I would use it to absolutely freak people out. I could look like a demon from a horror movie. Lmao.

What would you do if you had a sleepover with your idol?

I don’t have an idol… But if I did I’d be screaming with joy, I probably wouldn’t even fall asleep! I’d be bursting!

What would you do if someone who was giving birth to a baby and it’s just you and the pregnant lady?

I would first of all call the hospital, than while I wait for them. I try to calm her down and slow the pregnancy down for her until the hospital came or someone that knows what there doing.

What would you do if you are anger/upset about something that most people don’t think it a big deal. But it is to you. And now you wondering if you should leave forms or just stop talking to people. What will/should you do?

I would talk to those people. Tell them what they did to hurt me. Then honestly depending on how that’d go that’s what would make me decide to leave or not. If the talk goes good I’d stay. If I still just felt hurt I’d leave, but I met some great people, so I’d try, and keep in contact with people I care about.

Ummmm what would you do if you had a forums crush but was scared to tell him?

1 Like

Ummmm what would you do if you had a forums crush but was scared to tell him?

Well I think if you trust him/her enough and you well really like them. I said what the Hell why not. Not like you guys actually met in real life, but if you want to take it that far. It up to you!!!

How would you handle a situation where you have to choice one friend or the other?

1 Like