GAME: The Hypothetical situation game

Depends if they’re asking me to choose I’ll just go because friendships like that are toxic. But if you’re trying to break away go for that friend that’s been there for you more.

What would you tell your ex friend if you ever saw them again?

1 Like

It matter about how long they been apart, and what they did. If it been for years they haven’t talk to you and you know Is not important anymore I will try to be friends and invited them to diner/food. If it was a couple of weeks ago it really would matter what it was.

What would you do if you have to host a burial for a love one?

1 Like

Honestly if it was for one of my parents or siblings. I’d be depressed like never before. But I’d try and do good.

What if you could change time what would you fix?

Um… I wouldn’t want to change time or anything, but if I have to I change the last couple of hours…

What whould you do if you can see visions and knows what going to have to certain people

I would be freaked and partly excited at first, and use my powers for good. Save those in need of saving :blush:

Wwyd if you became the only vampire on the planet?

I’d hug you and start jumping up and down from excitement while eyeing the money.

What would you say if your best friend left the forums forever?

I’d jump around and scream, tell all my friends but be on my best behaviour otherwise we might not be able to go to the concert.

WWYD if your parents told you were adopted?

I honestly wouldn’t be too surprised, so I would probably just nod a little.

What would you do if you got lost in a thick forest without cell service and find what seems like a portal to another world?

1 Like

Hmmm, I’d go through the portal and if there is cell phone reception I will call someone from that world, or if there isn’t I’d go through the forest and try find a way out

WWYD if you witnessed someone’s death?

1 Like

Probably call the police.

What would you do if you start to read a book but get sucked up in the fairy tale book?

1 Like

I’d explore, if it’s lame I’d try to escape by using faires if it’s cool, I’ll stay there for a day,

WWYD if caught someone stealing grandma’s cookies? XD

1 Like

Join them :joy::joy:

WWYD if your fav author wakes into your house and when you open the door she is like- ‘Hey! I have to leave real quick, can I use your toilet?’

2 Likes

I’d just say “You’re stories are great, but the toilet isn’t. Maybe you can do it outside or in your pants? Cos you have a stinky bum bum.”

WWYD if you found out that there was no chicken strips left for you?

2 Likes

Who dare take my chicken strips?!! RAWR, I will bite them.

WWYD if you found out that there was an elf living inside your basement??

1 Like

I would scream

What would you do if your phone just shattered in your hand?

Just be like “well, I’m honestly surprised it lasted this long.”

What would you do if I showed up at your house and was like hi want some pizza?

3 Likes

I’d be too happy a little surprised since it’s midnight, but happy. Then I’d invite you in pray my parents don’t wake up and kill you…then order some pizza.

What would you do if you found your favorite headphones just laying on the ground. After you thought you’d lost them forever?

1 Like

I could just picture me doing this
Me:OH MY GID I JUST FOUND MY HEADPHONES!
-pulling the headphone under the couch *
-headphones stuck under one Leg of the couch
-pulling it forcefully
Tick
-le headphone breaks.
Me: I am done with life.

WWYD if you find your 4th-grade report card that you hid along time ago?

1 Like

I’d hide it again so momma doesn’t see those reds.

WWYD if you found out that you’ve become a celebrity?

I would disappear FROM THE MAP and prolly move to Antarctica, I would be too uncomfortable with all the attention…

WWYD if you were suddenly transported to the middle ages? Right around the time the Black Death hit Europe?