GAME: Think of A Scenery

Alright, so let’s play a game. Here’s how it works:

One person describes what they are doing in the scenery, whether it is something active, like sports or just relaxing, etc. The second person will think of an answer and the first person will tell the second person if the answer is right or wrong. If they get it right then it will be the second person’s turn. If they get it wrong then the first person will tell the answer then it will be the second person’s turn. Get it?

Example:

Person 1: I am thinking of this scenery where you walk around with people, seeing their kids playing, and we also can have picnics, chit-chat, ride a skateboard, or rollerskates. What scene am I?

If the second person gets it right:

Person 2: A park?
Person 1: Correct, now it is your turn.

If the second person gets it wrong:

Person 2: Is it a beach?
Person 1: Wrong, it’s a park! Your turn!

Understand? Alright, I’ll go first:

START:

I am person 1, so, I am thinking of scenery, where people go to weep for their lost loved one and send flowers, and other things. What scenery am I?

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD UNTIL THE SECOND PERSON IS FINISHED.

2 Likes

A graveyard?

3 Likes

Correct! Now, it’s your turn.

3 Likes

The place I am thinking of is quiet. It has a ton of books, stacked upon many shelves. People of all ages go there when they just want to sit back and enjoy a good read. What scenery am I?

2 Likes

A Library.

2 Likes

Bingo! Your turn

2 Likes

I’m thinking of a scene, where people gather around to see animals in cages, in their artificial habitat, and being taken care of by keepers, also learning about the animals. What scene am I?

2 Likes

The zoo!

2 Likes

Correct! Your turn! lol We can also wait for more to join.

2 Likes

The place I am thinking of can be very chaotic. Sick and injured people come in to be taken care of constantly. Sometimes you may hear a loud and fast beeping noise if something terribly wrong is happening to a person being cared for there. What scenery am I?

2 Likes

A hospital!

2 Likes

Correct! Your turn

2 Likes

I’n thinking of a scene, where people come with their popcorn, to watch a formance. Seeing animals, and people participating with their talents. They also wear makeup and good costumes and this setting is in a tent. What scene am I?

2 Likes

The circus :circus_tent:

2 Likes

Bingo! Your turn, also if u get tired let me know lol

2 Likes

Lol, I’m good for now.

Sometimes this scene is big, sometimes this scene is small. Whatever the size may be, it still holds the same purpose. Teenagers come here to learn and prepare for college or obtaining a job. It can be torturous at times with heavy workloads and a busy schedule, but it is rewarding in the end. What scenery am I?

2 Likes

Hm, a school?

2 Likes

Close, but be more specific :eyes:

2 Likes

High school?

3 Likes

Yes! Your turn now

3 Likes