Gamer Questions

Calling ALL GAMERS!!! Let’s ask each other questions! It could be about any game you play, what you like/dislike about any games, what console you play on, etc! XD

1 Like

What’s your opinion on modern-day Minecraft?

1 Like

Xbox 360

Likes = winning, the gameplay, the storyline
Dislikes = losing

1 Like

Now, for me, I haven’t played Minecraft in a while, but it’s all good.

accurate!

1 Like

what games do you dislike?

do you find game soundtracks, amazing?

Fable 2 'cause of the storyline and fable 3. Fable 1 will always be the best. I love all the dragon age games i’ve played, their storyline was epic through all (same with CoD).

Yeah the music fits the theme, at the end of DAO, they play 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War, which is one of my fav songs

1 Like

Do we have any Pokemon gamers here?!

I’m a Xbox 1 and my nan has an old PS3 and used to have a Wii (yeah, i know).

2 Likes

I haven’t played MC since like… 1.9 (this is the one where the end totally got revamped?)

My friends gave away their accounts so they are asking for mine xD I guess the new updates are pretty awesome.

1 Like

I play Wii Sports and Wii Play. I also have an Xbox but I don’t really use it…my brother does, though.
I also play a lot of computer games, and I have a bunch of apps on my phone too.

1 Like

anyway

PC - I’m a PC-gamer at heart. I owned an x-box for a brief period of time but it got “red ringed” so I tossed it out. I also play alot of Wii games. I have the Wii U, Wii Switch and the old Wii Station (god I remember when that came out… I feel old xD)

Though I play PC, I’m not into the shooter / team domination games. I liked… minecraft. I always played Townie. Which sounds civil but, lmao, my friends were def Dark Web hackers. I had like easily 10k hours in minecraft. I played for years. Over those years I even was in games with youtubers. I think I’m in a few youtube videos kicking their butts lmao.
I use to play a lot of Club Penguin, Poptropica, Webkins (lmao every time I go on Webkins now my computer warns me of viruses xD), Wizard101, Pirate101, Fusion Fall… Does anyone remember these games or am I just old?

1 Like

I play on an Xbox one, my iPhone and my iPad.
I like Minecraft but I’m not keen on the new textures :thinking:
At least they haven’t updated the Xbox versions :cry:

I also like episode (lol), The Sims 4 and all the LEGO Xbox games. (The Hobbit, Jurassic park, Star Wars- the 360 version works for the one, The Incredibles, Harry Potter, and that’s all I can remember off the top of my head)

umm that’s about it lol

1 Like

I play on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
My likes // Storylines, the gameplay. The ability to play as a woman.
Dislikes // Losing lol. Games that allow you to play as a woman, but only adapt to a male storyline.
(I hope that made sense.)

2 Likes

Does anybody play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? If so, what characters do you like to play as?

2 Likes

Mostly the Nintendo Switch.

1 Like

raises hand

My favorite is Kirby (duh), but I also like to play as Pikachu, Toon Link, Young Link, Game&Watch, Pac Man, Yoshi, Piranha Plant and the Mii Fighter.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I mainly like to play as Little Mac. I also like to play as Sonic, Captain Falcon, Samus, Dark Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and to an extent, Palutena.

1 Like

Anyone play fortnite, hmu. Looking for friends. :kissing_heart:

No defaults. :joy:

1 Like