Gaming: The Gamer's Deceit

Gaming: The Gamer’s Deceit

You decide to disguise as a man to win money and prove people wrong. What happens when you join a team and start getting distracted with one of the team members?

This story is for the contest! There is a lot of advanced directing, point systems, character development, and so much more. @LadyJujuBean and I, wrote this story.

If anyone needs a new story to read. You want some action? You want some comedy? You want some drama? This story has it!

my instagram (the authors): slaywritersam & ladyjujubean

10 Likes

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just seeing this! Thank you!

1 Like

I cannot believe I made it on the episode shelf! It shocks me too because I used to write a lot stories on episode when I was a teenager but stopped doing it for a few years but I’m back! As well as I used to constantly on episode forums as well, lol. @LadyJujuBean and I, wrote this story. I couldn’t have done it without her. We spent a lot of time writing and planning it out. Thank you for everyone reading it! I hope you all enjoy reading it! Good luck to everyone!

You decide to disguise as a man to win money and prove people wrong. What happens when you join a team and start getting distracted with one of the team members?

8 Likes

congrats…! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Congrats! That sounds super interesting :open_mouth: I’m gonna give it a read :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing it… :clap:t2: :clap:t2:
If you are interested in R4R (3x3) or (4x4), send me a message…