Gather 'round children we've got a few stories to tell

Basically just put your story/stories and social media here for some possible reads and maybe check out my story while you’re here.
Title: Freakish
Author: Oli Deshae
Description: Becoming friends with the new boy is an interesting task as he gets to know your freakish personality.
How many episodes you want to review: At least two, there’s 9 if you feel like reading more
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4548827255406592
Instagram: freakish._.trash

don’t mind the title of this topic I was just trying something out

1 Like

Hey, this is my story :blush:

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

1 Like

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Style: Ink.
Genre: Romance/drama.
Instagram:@luna.episode.author
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

1 Like

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram so that we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

1 Like

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Instagram: @crazymind.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

1 Like

episode1
I would love it if you could feature my story.
Story Title: Finding True Love Season One
Author Name: Cam Oakley
Customization?: All
Style: INK
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 6 [more episodes to come]
Story Description: Will you win the challenge of marriage?
OR
Will your friends win?
Help Dani win. :slight_smile:
Instagram Names: @episode.cameronwrite
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314127812591616

1 Like

Title:Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Name of story: The Pregnancy Curse
Name of author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy
Style: INK
Episodes: 2
Description: Being the bad boy always seems like fun and games, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Too bad Tristan Stuart realized this way too late. [Male MC]
Cover:
Thank you for this thread!

1 Like

Yay ! Let’s do this !

Title: Music in our hearts
Author: Mary-P
Description: You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective
How many episodes you want to review: the 3 chapters please.
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208405747957760

1 Like

Hey my story is called Alleyway!

ABOUT- A college student named Blake Harrison and her friends who take a shortcut through an Alleyway but don’t come out the same. Secrets, Danger, and Love awaits.

INVOLVES- Gangs

NEWLY PUBLISHED
HAS 20 READS

1 Like

Title - Shadow Hunter: World On Fire
Link: www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5693412559421440
Description:
Shadow West is an 18-year-old with aspirations that don’t align with his father’s demands. After refusing the position as heir to the mafia, his father Sebastian sets out to destroy his son and everything he holds dear. This story takes place across several timelines and milestones during the highs and lows in Shadow’s life. The arduous journey is often tumultuous, sometimes understated, and beautifully tragic.

Instagram: cecewrites.stories

1 Like