Gawd, I'm Still Panicing

I did that exact same thing wrestling with my cousin about 10 years ago :joy: I would get him a cold cloth and tell him to hold it up to his face. He should be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

d5093a24a731e4e6714b238c7ddc87fb

1 Like

Exactly! U are not to blame unless u can tell the future and u knew that he was definitely going to trip over the hanger (:

So don’t blame yourself! As long as u are helping him now with any injury he has (if any) then he’ll be fine and no one needs to take the blame (:

It’s natural to want to blame yourself for the incident since it’s already happened and u will probably now look back and think about everything u could have done differently. We can’t go back in time and change the past so we just have to learn from it (:

2 Likes

And BTW I think it’s called a bed frame. Could be wrong tho :joy:

1 Like

Nah, you’re right! That’s it. A bed frame.

1 Like

this! this! this! u read my mind, and the picture is still in my head. So yeah, it’s all about recover now…

1 Like

This is it. See that long edge thing?

Yeah, just try distract your mind (:

You’ll send yourself crazy if u think about the… what if I did this? What if I did that? What should I have done? So just learn from what happened instead of thinking about how u can change the incident (:

1 Like

okay. :weary:

What do u like to do? =

• Watch TV
  • Write
  • Code
  • Edit
  • Draw
  • Etc…

Just do whatever u like to do to distract your mind & thoughts (:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

I’d give him a thousand cuddles and sorries because I easily feel bad.

2 Likes

yeah.

You’re lucky you’re calm! This once happened to my little brother and instead of doing anything I started crying and panicking myself until my mom came back home and confirmed he was fine :confounded:

1 Like

Have u checked for a concussion?

1 Like

He’s okay, now. Just have to wait for a few days for the bruise to clear up, and we gave him some medicine.

3 Likes

hope he’s fine cuz i have a whole daycare and i know how you feel
it happens all the time so distract yourself and your lil bro and you’ll be fine

1 Like

lol

1 Like

@Sydney_H u can close thread.

1 Like