Gem choices being deactivated by a bug!

Hi,

I’ve come across a pretty prominent bug that whenever I open my own published story in the Create section of the app, it sometimes opens as if I’m a player rather than a writer. I’m sure you’re aware of this, and it doesn’t bother me that much, as I can just exit and re-open the story.

However, whenever it opens in that weird not-author-but-not-really-player mode, if you, as the author, go to any scene that has Community Author Gem Choices included, those gem choices show as regular choices without any gems attached.

Then, immediately after, any and all players of my game no longer see gem choices for about 24-48 hours, until for some reason, it fixes itself. However, during that timeframe, I keep missing out on player’s gem clicks as the choices start showing as regular, basic, free choices.

This has happened 3 times now, and it’s getting really frustrating. Please address this issue.

Hello @NightsInVienna, this is Camelost the Moderator!

Sounds like quite the issue you’ve got there. I’d suggest submitting a help ticket here. Our support team will be more than happy to help you! :smiley:

Thanks for listening, and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

@NightsInVienna please private message me with the ticket numbers. Thanks!

When the player first plays the episode for the first time, the first gem choice that the encounter is actually free they can pick the gem Choice basically if they want to however if they want to play the story over again or planning future episodes the other choice make them have to pay but if you play the story and they have a gem choice in the first time they played it the gem choice that they ate the first him trust that the encounter is going to be free and it will be able to pick that gem Choice free of charge

Thanks for trying to help, but it’s a completely different issue.