Gem Choices doesn't count

Hey, I need an answer-
I have Gem choices in my story, but they don’t count in my payment system? Also, how does Gem’s payment system works?

If you haven’t unlocked your payment section you won’t get paid for gem choices.

Do you mean they arent showing up on the section that shows how many reads etc you’ve had in the last 60 days?

It would be helpful if you could screenshot what you mean, also.

e.g.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 19.44.31

if the people do not make the gem choice that i doesnt cout. It will only cont as readed gem chapter.

Hey, I unlocked the payment section a long time ago!
Yep, it doesn’t show up, the picture you post here
But I do have gem choices, I mean I recently added them…

I know some of people that made the gem choice, but I still don’t see it

well if you are paid by episode and you do not receive money for the gem choices then you should write a ticket - if you have such a success story then you for sure must have the gems for the skipping ads even if readers would not make gem choices.

You know in the payment section you see the months? Does it not show you the months like this #1 then #2 next to the months you’re paid?

Example~
-October#1
-October#2

and so on? My thinking is the #2 is for Gems! But don’t quote me on that.

Nope, it doesn’t show anything…

The only thing I can see is how many reads I gain that month

thay anounced there might be glitches because they now start with the gemchoices for everybody to count … but again this is not directing issue - you should contact episode support if you believe you do not see your payments in a right way. None of the comunity can help you with this issue I am affraid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.