Gem Choices Overkill?

You should report that! That’s unfair, and they are clearly going overboard :angry: I think they’re violating the guidelines. Did that happen in the same episode? If so, I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules

1 Like

Didn’t know about that but was the same episode I’m pretty sure as I was playing there was flashbacks ok at the start then all of the sudden the MC has completely different hair.

Annoyed me more why both with CC at all or offer a free change I stopped reading but I’ll talk to episode about it.

Lol

1 Like

Bump

I’m really sick of this!!! I started to hate episode , everything now is about gems ( reading, rank, early access…) This so awful, I don’t understand what is the point from it , what if I wrote a very good story but I don’t want to add gem choice to make reader Read comfortably! What if I don’t have money and I want to read one of my favorite stories but I can’t because my favorite auther added a gem choice because of the rank and I don’t have gems or money !!! I’m really sick of this , and I think episode must remove it before they lose alot of their readers AND writers! :smirk::smirk:

13 Likes

Me neither. So there’s this story I am reading (A community one) and the author legit put early access every TWO episode for FOUR hours. It’s small but infuriating as heck :confused:

3 Likes

I agree with you but I also partly understand why writers want to use it for the good choices. Writers can get money thanks to the gem choices… Another way to get money is to get over the like 250k I think views. Don’t come at me if I’m wrong! So it’s just way easier to get money from the gem choices than from the views…

5 Likes

I agree with you, do you hate gem choices?

1 Like

Most authors don’t add it for money because people in the writers payment say it is pocket change. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Oh sorry my bad…

1 Like

It sucks… Having people select gem choices makes your story a lot more visible on the app, which seems unfair to both readers and authors.

4 Likes

Guys I don’t blame the writers , of course they want their stories to be trend , I blame EPISODE!!!

1 Like

I’m okay (and do it myself in my story) with writer support gem choices, or bonus scenes that don’t affect the plot. I understand why writers do it since I’m one myself, but I hate reading a community story and suddenly having a gem choice that if I don’t choose I get negative points or miss out on scenes.

4 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

Okay support the author is completely optional but bonus scenes and art scenes with gems that’s what I hate :pleading_face: even if it doesn’t affect the story

1 Like

I totally understand! I get sad when there’s a bonus scene I wanted to see but I don’t have the gems :pensive: but honestly Episode kinda forces writers into doing it or you never make it into the ranks, ugh!

3 Likes

I agree :pleading_face:

1 Like

I hate the skip the wait feature the most. I don’t mind bonus scenes, support the author. I don’t even mind the wait but I don’t know how realistically episode thought that people would spend so much gems for such a little wait time. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Me too, there so expensive and cost 19 to 29 gems or more.

3 Likes

It’s annoying for me because I’m already waiting a long time for a new chapter (and yes, I know how long it takes to write and code everything so I’m patient) then it comes out and I’m excited but turns out I have to pay gems to access it :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes