Gem Choices Overkill?

money thats the point, episode have gotten really greedy, but so is evry free to play app.

1 Like

Same, I don’t think it’s the writer’s fault because they just want to share their good story with people or make a little extra money. It’s just episode making it more and more money-centered. I personally don’t care about the money but when I finish my story I want to be able to share it with people. Though I’m not going to add story gem choices there will be support the author.

1 Like

I wish it was how it used to be where we had more opportunities to earn gems and it was less gem centered also where we could still have support the author and other gem choices just ones that fit the community.

For example:

• Support the author author choices

• Pre-view a chapter for gems (just a idea)

• Nominate story for genres best (just a idea, where you nominate stories with gems for it to win a genres best award “montly or annual” and authors get prizes such as money or featured story or a partnership with episode)

• And More (commuity centered gem choices.

(Some things new some old)

Basically there should be more community centered gem choice options
(Sorry it’s long I can be a bit of a ranter)

4 Likes

That’s what I feel like, Like I understand it will take some time to write and thats fine by me but then waiting a hours-1 week (depending on settings) is what I don’t like

1 Like

I agree because in a way it’s a cheat just cuz ur story got bares gems situtatued from it doesn’t mean its s very good story abe their could be very promising stories yet they aren’t popular only cuz they don’t want gem choices and quite frankly they are a waste because depending on the story if not interactive u wouldn’t want to burden ur self with mountains of coding only to find a place to put thr gem choices

2 Likes