Gem Choices Rolled Out To More People?

I was reading a story and suddenly a gem choice was actually…a gem choice. :scream::scream:
Has anyone else suddenly been chosen?

Oof that’s high too. Isn’t it only supposed to be 10 gems for stories with over 100k reads unless you were part of a small percentage of people who saw 15 gems?

Edit: found it

2 Likes

What story is this and by what author? You may be part of the 15% and @EliseC is right. 15 gems is high and I don’t recognize this story.

1 Like

Well the story has 400000+ reads

Shouldn’t make a difference. I’ve quoted above:)

2 Likes

It’s Why Don’t You Want Me by Margo Vincent

Well…2.5 ig

1 Like

Don’t I feel special :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Honestly, I feel like finessing this system till I get caught. Smh.

1 Like

Also, don’t take this risk unless you want it, but another user said that these choices didn’t even deduct. But they were five gem even if she could see it.

1 Like

Okay now the same story isn’t showing gem choices so… :woman_shrugging:t2:

They may have updated? Especially if you’re reading the same chapter. Maybe they saw the post lol idk but the the advantage. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No. It’s a new chapter. Who knows at this point. Episode is weird :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It happened to me as well. I could never see gem choices and suddenly I saw this, :upside_down_face:

Hmm… maybe a weird, temporary glitch? Since you’re not the only one. I’ll have to read a story and see if it happens to me too lol. (I’m reading the same story you are and I’m super behind so I’ll try that one lol)

1 Like

Maybe somethung that is an on-off thing bc it’s tested. The same thing would happen to me with the feature ( approx. mins)… I would like it show how much it costs though