💎 Gem Giveaway 💎

I got almost 1,000 gems saved up so I decided to do another gem giveaway :relaxed:

If you wanna enter all you gotta do is reply to this sayin you wanna enter, tell me what story you want your gems spent on (can be yours, a friend’s, an author you wanna support, etc), give me the story name and author name, tell me how you want your gems spent (all on one story, split between multiple stories, etc) and BAM that’s it you’re entered :blush:

Since I do this to help smaller authors out the only rule I have is that the stories can’t be from popular well known authors who have a lot of reads.

I’m plannin on doin 5 winners (first winner will get 200 gems, second winner will get 200 gems, third winner will get 150 gems, fourth winner will get 100 gems and fifth winner will get 100 gems) but that might change dependin on how many people enter.

FYI if you’ve entered any of my past gem giveaways you CAN enter again and this isn’t a read for read, gem for gem or anything else i’m not wantin anything in return i’m just doin this to help out :two_hearts:

I’ll announce the winners in a few days, good luck! :kissing_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

Hello, I’d like to enter; thanks so much for doing this! It’s very kind of you. The story I would I would like you to do is Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). You could spend the gems just on that story. Thank you!

Genre: Mystery, and a bit of everything else

Alternate/extended Description: A single text, reading “you’re invited” promises to mend a friendship long shattered by betrayal. That is, until you’re accused of murder. Snowed in, and racing against time, can you wade through the countless secrets to find the truth buried deep within the walls of Ambrogi Mansion?

No. of Chapters: 8, Ongoing

Other: No early access/skip the wait/support the author gem choices only

Trailer

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

Hii. The fact that you saved so many gems without accidentally tapping a gem choice in an episode original wow!! :clap::clap::rofl:
and of course i want to enter. i’ll comment mine and a friend’s story!

mine. → Mallif

and another author who’s story i love-> Icarus

2 Likes

Not mine.
I want to enter someone else’s story. :grin:

Earth From Here by @behcuh

Link: Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

I would like to enter with my story OV: Rockstar Crush :relaxed:

1 Like

:sparkles: Great initiative!!
I am very happy for your generosity. :two_hearts:

(I’m not participating, just commenting :slight_smile: )

good luck guys

1 Like

Eeeee! Thank you for the entry ahaha

I accept

1 Like

Hey id like to have a go at the free gem give away i think its sweet of you to give them away and im new so if id get them id be glad and if i dont its alright thank you love <3

1 Like

thank you for this!!

OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell

You can use the gems on support the author split up!:)!!

1 Like

I am entering this awesome giveaway :+1::smiley: you can spend gems on any chapter you like :blush::purple_heart:

Title : Craving Your Blood
Genre : Drama/Romance
M/F LIs
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

1 Like

Awh you’re welcome :relaxed: But what story do you want them to go to? Yours or someone else’s?

Hi I’d like to enter your gems giveaway. the story i would like you to spend it on is my story; Glamour Girls. you can spend all the gems on the story. thank youuuu
Here’s mystory cover

1 Like

Probably someone elses

1 Like

Like hot mansion or my friends she said she is working on one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi love! I would love to enter :heartpulse:
I would like all gems (if I win) spent on one story.

2 Likes

I’d like to enter my story!
Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author name on episode: Kaysia
Instagram: kaysia.writes
The gems can be spent all on this story!

2 Likes

Hi! I’d like to enter. Thank you so much! :blush:
Story: Bad Behavior
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 7
Description: After a perfect summer with her first love, Alexis life began to change completely. The sweet little girl is no more. Find out what happened in the result of her Bad Behavior.

1 Like

Thank you SO much for doing this!

Title: Her Stolen Dream
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
What to expect:

• Limited CC
  • Choices that Matter [point system]
  • Mini Games
  • Art Scenes
  • Advanced Direction
  • Magical Elements

Link: Her Stolen Dream

Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must protect the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?

This is the only good story I’ve got, so all gems in one story.

1 Like

Title: Secrets are Deadly
Author name: Clarissa.episode123
No. of episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Description: Cassandra is a girl with normal life, that is until the people she love are dead . Now it’s her duty to find the secrets behind their death. Just remember, secrets are deadly.

I want to enter for this Gem giveaway.

1 Like

I would like to enter if I’m not too late :blush:

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 6 (revamped)

Insta: @bellae_epi

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates