Gem r4r is hheeerrrreee!

Hello everyone!!! I’ve been trying to get my story out there, so I figured this would be a good day to do it.

What you will do for me- You will read my story and spend 5 gems on it. You can read as many episodes as you’d like with a minimum of 1. You don’t need to send screenshots as I will be able to see how many gems I have.

What I will do- I will read at least 1 episode of your story and reccomend it on my Episode profile AND I will send screenshots :kissing_heart:

This is pretty much a r4r thread, but I will reccomend your story if you spend gems on mine :grin:

Here’s my story-

Here’s a link to my reccomendation thread if you don’t have gems- I need HEEELLLLLPPPPP 😂

BE SURE TO READ THE AGREEMENTS THOROUGHLY!!! I HAVE 0 GEMS, SO I CANNOT SUPPORT YOU, BUT I WILL RECCOMENDYOUR STORY!!! Dang, I put that in all caps :joy::rofl:

People who are interested:
@Jazz5
@lidezutt

4 Likes

Hello I would love to do a r4r with gems

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6254284246810624

1 Like

Awesome😘

Alright I will get started on yours

1 Like

Hey I would love to do R4R with gems :kissing_heart:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the chance to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

Instagram: lidezutt.episode

1 Like

Ok I finished

1 Like

i am willing to do r4r 3x3 with gems! just dm me. :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi everyone :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Also if you want to do S4S (Share4Share)

Also if you want to do R4R (Read4Read)

If you share my story and I’ll share your story on my Instagram :grinning::heart:

I love support small author on episode :smiley::heart:

My first stories is called She Lost Her Faith

Story name: She Lost Her Faith
Why should the reader read my story: I want to start a story for a long time if they will like to my read my story it had some good vampire and also human I want to make a story that will be different that could be a vampire and human working together has a great people
Story Description: Dulce lost her mother at a young age lost completely in faith, love. But can she find out the secrets, lies that was kept away all these years. 2LL Limited CC (Human & Vampire)
Genes: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: 27 more to come
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limit CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both

Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912 3

Credit by episode_katherinee for the Story Banner
Story Banner

My new cover credit by Jade135
Daisy Small Cover

1 Like

I’d love to do both! Your story seems very interesting! :100: :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey lovely! I’m interested :slight_smile:

1 Like