Gems Unlock Choice Redo... What do you think?

Hi everyone! In chapter 2 of my story, there is a very important choice that has three options,

1. Get a piece of very important information
  2. Get a piece of useful, but not super important information
  3. Get no information at all

Of course, these choices are hidden (with fair warning of their importance) under the guise of going to the beach, taking a nap, or going for a run.

At the end of the chapter, I was going to give the option of going back to the original scene and picking the choice again. The reader would be about to do this only once.
Is that something you would spend gems on or something I should just get rid of?

1 Like

Bump!

If you’re really want to put gem choices in your story maybe you should do it for the further episodes because people may not want to spend their gems at the beginning of the story. :thinking: I mean that’s my opinion.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I probably will include it just in case, but if nobody buys it, no harm done.

1 Like

I mean it would save them having to replay it if they have gems so it could be a promising idea.

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea since many readers complain of having chosen the wrong choice and having to replay the story.

Just don’t forget to use choice naming instead of flags! :flushed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.