General chatting topics

what topics can we talk about?

Hi wanna r4r with a condition of sending atleast one screenshot from every chapter you read and I’ll do the same so let me know if you are interested or not :wink:

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 18 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Im up for R4R

Here’s my story! :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary ** Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI**

1 Like

Hey
I’m up for a r4r
Here’s my story
Title : The Fashion Story
Chapters : 5
Description : Join two childhood friends as they journey to the end of the milestone of becoming high personalities in the Fashion Industry while overcoming obstacles together |CC
IG @episode.kalya

1 Like

Are you asking me for read for read? I’m bit confuse right now :sweat_smile:

I still have to send you your SS today. I forgot

Let’s do 4 for 4, send me screenshots when your done. I’ll start your story in just a little bit.

DROP YOUR STORY BELOW AND I’ll SEND MY LINK! I have 4 episodes. 3 for 3, 4 for 4 <<< etc!

Yes

1 Like

@agirlsbetterstories hi you didn’t reply, so are you doing r4r with me or not? :thinking:

**158966653629949068 (1) **
Author: Carlita Bregante’
Story: The Death Of A Superstar
Episodes: 1-4 published (episode 5 on the way)
Genre: Mystery (mix of Drama, suspense action)
Description: Ava Duran, Hollywood’s biggest superstar, murdered the night of the Grammy Awards? Is it her bad attitude that got her killed or is it because of all her dark secrets?CC/LL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.