General Coding Tips and Complex Functions

Hey everyone!

If you are new to Episode and don’t know where to start but REALLY want to write a story, comment below! Comment your issues and either I or someone else will help you out!

I recommend this Youtube channel if you are just starting out or if you forgot how to do things and need a refresher: Joseph Evans

Here is a link to my story: Forbidden Romance: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192 2
I am currently finishing it up, but you can play it and if you have questions about how I did something, let me know and I can help you out!

When I first started, the Episode guides were very confusing and they didn’t help me out as much as I would like. I also had a ton of questions that were never addressed! If you need help, let me know! You can message me a screen shot of your coding and I can help you out. Feel free to ask me detailed questions!

Good luck!

-Saramona

Closed as this is a duplicate of this thread. Please don’t make multiple identical threads as this is considered spam @Saramona. Thanks :slight_smile: