General Ex's discussion

Let’s talk about Ex’s…
Have any of you ever been with in a relationship?
Are you still in contact with them?
Are they annoyinng/clingy?
What caused the breakup?
Would you go back to them?

8 Likes

no I never had an ex
but my friend had this real nasty one -_-

2 Likes

oof !

1 Like

I just wanna start off by saying I’m pansexual and people have used me in relationships because of it. When you read down you will understand. Every time I tried being friends and they would push me away and tell me what is listed below. Also I did break up with the first and third ones but the second one broke up with me.

Have any of you ever been with in a relationship? 3
Are you still in contact with them? 0
Are they annoyinng/clingy? 0
What caused the breakup?

1. He was gay and using me for attention at school (6th - 7th grade)
  2. He was gay and using me for attention at school (2 Days in 7th grade)
  3. She was straight and using me for attention at school (First 2 weeks of 8th grade)
    Would you go back to them? Never because it wouldn’t work out because our sexualities would make that impossible.
3 Likes

ooh…
That’s sad…
I was never used in school but yea I have an ex, we broke up becoz for some reason he got mad at me and starting swearing at me … After a few days I found out he was cheating…
To answer my own question, no i would never go back to him

3 Likes

Oh…that’s just…wow…that guy is not good at all.

Although my relationships were in middle school and me now being in 11th grade, I still haven’t had one because I’m focusing on business classes and writing so I can achieve my dreams A.K.A write at least one book and start a business. The interesting part is that after I quite relationships it inspired me to start focusing on this. In the end it actually helped me.

2 Likes

same though I am not in 11th grade lol, I’m still focusing on getting good grades in school and reaching my dream to be a Doctor! I have sworn myself to not allow boys in my life not just because of my ex but becoz i have been physically hurt before

2 Likes

Oh my…that’s not okay. Are you okay?

2 Likes

It was in the past, doesnt matter now anyways…

2 Likes

Well, that’s good. I’m still sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

My ex and I didn’t had a healthy relationship. He was toxic to me and blamed me all the time. Also if a guy looks at me,it’s my fault he said, that’s how jealous he was

2 Likes

Oh that must have been hard to keep up.
Not to get to personal but did you ever stand up for your self.

1 Like

I never had an ex but I had a rumoured one. :expressionless:
Let’s call him Ryan.
So I was in 1st grade, I got a crush on him for only 2-3 days and his religion was different from mine so I thought I can’t have any romantic feelings for him coz I had this in my mind ‘If I like someone, I’ll marry them later and religion would matter’. Ik ik that was very dumb to think of, I’m ok now lol.
I told none of my friends or anyone bout it but one of my friends was telling me that a boy (Ryan’s friend) told her that I like Ryan and words travel so fast that everyone knows and started shipping us. Our names were literally common (both of our name has the 3 first same letters).

Then in 5th grade, one of Ryan’s friends used to seat with me and asked me if Ryan was my ex, I asked him why and he told me "Ryan came to my place & we were discussing who sat beside whom and when I told him Rudaba sat with me, he screamed saying, :air_quotes:Ohh, my ex-girlfriend :air_quotes:. So this boy, assumed we had a relationship b4 and the one who started the rumour.

In 6th grade, I asked one of the girls who used to seat with Ryan to ask him if I was his gf, guess what he said ‘nah’.

So, when he’s with his boys, he will be showing-off while if some girls ask him, he would deny. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t have any ex’s and have never been in a relationship. I’m still waiting tho. One day

I’ve had a few crushes, but I don’t think anyone’s liked me in such way

2 Likes

2 times and we broke up, get back and broke up

2 Likes

I used to think that when i like someone, I date them then marriage comes and I was too scared to have feelings for anyone

2 Likes

oh don’t worry…
I believe your soulmates is still out there

2 Likes

ooh

I’m in a relationship now. No, I don’t have any exes, just a lot of ex dates if they even count lol

1 Like

that’s interesting to hear lol