General Ex's discussion

Lmao same!

hehe

1 Like

I never had an ex :sweat_smile:!! Well my friend has one!! He cheated on her!! And then was blaming her for it :unamused:

And well I never dated :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Nah I never had one cuz I’m not that type…(And, Bc no one keep up with my anger…and also I’ve been used by many ppl in the past)

1 Like

oh i hate players

1 Like

lol same
my ex said i have a fiery attitude

1 Like

No,I’m not in contact with my ex,they lied to me and I was broken most of the times.

1. The first breakup was because my ex was a total liar
  2. my last ex messed around with several bitches
  3. Another of my ex was sooo possessive
    I would never come back with none of them.
    I have a boyfried we have up and down,we’re together for 3 years,and I love him to death.
5 Likes

Well I never dated and just had crushes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have 2 exes currently. One of the breakups was nasty and the other was mutual. I’ll sort of explain each of them, there’s a huge difference in maturity between them… which is why I think each relationship ended the way it did.

One

I’m just going to call him “J” so that his identity remains unknown… but he was my first love, we dated for 1.5 years??, and he treated me terribly as time went on. He cheated on me 2 times as far as I know, and used to show up at my house unannounced… which my parents hated. At the very end of our relationship, it became purely physical (I’m ace but I wasn’t out yet so this is honestly what pushed me over the edge). Now in terms of the cheating, he’d apologize, we’d work through it, and he’d be wonderful for about a month. He’d give me a taste of what we could be, and then start cheating and abusing me (emotionally). That breakup was just awful. It was good for me though.

He’s now dated 8 other people… all of whom look very similar to me, and all of whom he’s cheated on. We talk every once in a while, we’re no longer hostile to each other… but we’re definitely not friends. Acquaintances is a better word for it. We have a streak on SC, follow each other on IG, and go to one another for academic help (I’m good at Chem, and Physics; he’s good at Math, Engineering, Environmental stuff)

Two

So the second person I’ve ever dated, let’s call her “E,” was the first woman I’ve ever loved. She was so wonderful to me, and it was really hard to break things off when the time came. We’d been dating for around 5 months when my family fell apart. I was 18, my mother was in NJ taking care of my grandfather (who stepping in as my father for years) who was dying, and my father moved to Utah and was a raging alcoholic who was absent… i was left to take care of my entire house, take care of my baby brother, take care of cats, work a full time job, go to college full time, and manage to somehow keep my BPD, Bipolar, OCD, ETC IM V MENTALLY ILL, all in check. Life was fucking AWFUL.

I couldn’t manage a relationship on top of that, she knew it, too. I remember we were walking back to my car after a lovely night out, and I told her we need to break up. She said “I know” and held me while I cried about everything that had been going on. Seriously a wonderful woman.

We’re still friends to this day and talk on a daily basis. My current partner isn’t upset by this, luckily. Losing E would seriously be devastating. Everyone deserves someone like her in their life. We’re actually going for breakfast on Saturday lol

EDIT: i went into way more detail than i should’ve lol im lowkey embarrassed but whatevs

3 Likes

I guess, it was two months in high school :joy: No, we aren’t still in contact. I haven’t spoken to her since my 18th birthday (4 years ago) and honestly I doubt I will ever be in contact with her again lol. They weren’t really annoying or clingy, but our biggest issue was her ex girlfriend. She lived with her ex at the time and her ex was still in love with her lol, so that was not the ideal situation. Her ex was a huge part of why we broke up. In general, our relationship wasn’t good. I was in a bad mental place, and was way too young to try and be in a relationship. And my ex, well, she was never really honest with me, and she also became a lot less sensitive once we started dating. We had been good friends before, and she had liked me for months, but I rejected her multiple times before I decided to try it. It felt as though “getting me” was a challenge, and once it was done, she changed. While there were multiple things that contributed to me breaking up with her, on this particular day it was because of her ex. She had been hanging out with her ex (I feel so dumb now, 5 years later lol, but I was insecure at the time to tell her it bothered be) and I noticed that my girlfriend had unliked and deleted her comments on my Instagram pictures (sounds like I was stalking her account lol but I just happened to notice) and I was like um okay, but then I noticed that in her Instagram bio was her ex’s initials. And then, she posted a Snapchat story that said “I love _____” or something. I was confused, and I figured that my girlfriend wasn’t the one doing that, however, the fact that she didn’t stop or notice her ex doing that, was a bit too much for me. I talked to my mom about it, and she told me I should break up with her. And I did. I would not go back to her lol. Maybe I’d be friends again but i don’t really have any interest.

Wow ew sorry, this is long. Lol tbh these 2 months dating her were 2 of my most dramatic months in high school. And btw, yes, she did go back to her ex once we’d broken up :joy:

1 Like

well that’s great!!

1 Like

lol

1 Like

no need to embarassed…
I love listening to other pieces of peoples life, and ik how being abused (physically and mentally) feels like…
I’m hoping everything is fine now?

2 Likes

oh thats interesting!!
lol am i the only one who finds other people’s life story interesting ??

Well now I know if I ever need help with chemistry I’ll ask you.

3 Likes

Me too :triumph:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.