General Topic Of Genres

Hi everyone. If you read by the title this is just a general topic I want to discuss or ask. Basically to get to know everyone likes or interest on what they like to read or watch movies or TV show.

Question: What genres stories, movies or TV show you like or interesting on reading or watching?

For my response I like Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Action/ Adventure and a bit of Romance is what I like reading stories about or watching movies/ TV show.

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with DC comics.

I love fantasy and I like action/Adventure, thriller and mystery.
Just a little bit of romance.

1 Like

I used to like DC comics as well which I definitely don’t hate at all but I’m more of a Marvel comics and I hope I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Let’s not start a war.

I love Episode story survivant game like : Who’s the killer ? Find out quickly or Becky’ s gonna die ! Hahaaa.

With hints and riddles.

What are your favorite Marvel comics? And what are your fav characters? :black_heart:

2 Likes

Genre for stories has got to be action and comedy-my 2 favs lol
My fav novel is Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez (book about superpowers) however Sabrina James is a nice author, too.
Movies I love are usually action, can be comedy, as well as animated. I cannot decide on a fav movie as I have a bunch like Captain America, The Lord of the Rings, The Princess and the Frog.
TV show genre-legit same. I love RWBY, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, M Ladybug.
Yep, this was fun!

2 Likes

RWWB what ?

What is this ?

T’Challah KING OF WAKANDA , Deadpool, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Jean Grey are my favorite.

1 Like

Mine favorite absolutely got to be Wolverine, Black Panther (with Nakia and Shuri as well), Black Widowed, Thor. I mean it’s few others but those are mainly my favorite. I haven’t read the comics books, honest but I’ve see the movies.

1 Like

Marvel movies are so epic :sunglasses:
And they’re full of action, the best genre ever! :grin::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I have to agreed on that!