Genuine Read 4 Reads! CLOSED!

Hello! I’m back for more! I’m still struggling to get reads. Are you struggling as well or would you just like more? I am open for some genuine read 4 reads. We will read an EQUAL amount of episodes of each other’s stories and send (at least 1 screenshot showing you actually read it) I’m tired of being “ghosted” so if that’s your plan I will call you out! Publicly! Send me a screenshot in a private message on here so I can keep track of everyone, that you have read my story and how many episodes you’ve read and I will return the favor. I don’t have any friends on here so getting the word out has been difficult to say the least! If you have read my story before in a read 4 read and have more episodes. We can continue reading each others story simply by reading more episodes. NOTE: I have made changes to my cover and plot so it looks different. I am open to any style or genre! Please include your story info or link. Thank you so much for your time and happy reading! Just so we’re clear, I’m not reading anything until I get SS proof that you have read mine first.

My story info:
Story: Created by Darkness
Author: Demon Buttercup
Episodes: 7 and ongoing
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Summary: Living with your impulsive mother, you’re moving yet again. New town, new faces and a whole new set of problems. How will you navigate friends, boys and your crazy family? Limited CC
IG: demon.buttercup_writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5364192027475968

Thank you so much ladies!

7 Likes

Hi! I’ve added your story to My Favorite and I’ll read it next morning! (it’s past midnight here in my time zone)

I’m struggling to get reads and I’m willing to do Genuine Read 4 Reads. I will send you the screenshots via personal message on the forum.

Here are my story details:

Title: New Life Abroad
Author: Alifah & Ricki
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)

Style: Limelight
Story Description: You’ve always wanted to join sorority, but what if the Uni in the country you’re moving to doesn’t have Greek system? Find out and learn about other culture in this story!
My instagram: epi_alifah

Since my story has 3 chapters atm, so I’ll read 3 chapters of yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make sure to check this story out - I did a read for read and enjoyed this story a lot!

1 Like

Hey! How about IG? Mine is gisellepisode!

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

I read your other story and you still haven’t read mine from then. You told me you would read mine like a month ago and still haven’t yet. If you’re actually ever going to. I see you changed your title and you have multiple accounts on IG. Here’s my proof from IG that I read yours.

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like

Hey there, I’m also genuinely looking for read for reads. Here’s my story. I hope you enjoy and I’ll be sure to send you screenshots🙂. You can send the screenshots to me here or via Instagram, really don’t mind.

Title: Him & I
Author: Kami N.
No. episodes published: 3 so far(ongoing)
Genre: Romance
Description: Samantha Hayes’ life is going smoothly until she meets two guys. One will change her perception of things to make sure she has the time of her life.
Instagram: @episode.kamii
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5594543590080512

1 Like

Hey
I’m also looking for R4R… Let me know

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Genre: Romance/drama
chapters: 11

Plot
Loving Crystal Was Amazing but I Cant Keep The"JUST FRIENDS"Title
A Choice Between Her & My Daughter is a DILEMMA. She’s The Poison I Drank & I Don’t Know Where To Find The Cure

1 Like

Hey I’m up for R4R
I’ll send the screenshot on Instagram
Story: Unexpected Attachment

Author: Ava R

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5193523611303936

Description: Nessa is being forced to marry Alexandre. When Chase breaks her heart, will she fall for Nick, a Prince who’s keeping secrets from her? Expect the unexpected as she falls in love!

Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)

Instagram: Avaonepisode

1 Like

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Ill send ss on here

1 Like

Please send at least 1 screenshot on here or DM on IG that you’ve read mine and I’ll read yours. Thank you.

Please send at least 1 screenshot on here or IG that you’ve read mine and then I’ll read yours. Thank you.

1 Like

Please send at least 1 screenshot that you’ve read mine on here or IG and then I’ll read yours. Thank you.

1 Like

Please send at least 1 screenshot on here or IG that you’ve read mine and I’ll read yours. Thank you.

1 Like

Please send at least 1 screenshot on here or IG that you’ve read mine and I’ll read yours. Thank you.

If you are down for a R4R i will send some screenshots on here!
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Episodes 12 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

1 Like

Love to do a R4R :slight_smile: Adding you to my list, once I’m done I’ll send you screenshots.
Title : To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre : Comedy
Style : INK
Description : Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped .
Episodes : 9 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

Title-Let It Rain
Genre-drama
Style-Limelight
Description- Nothing ever seems to go right for Brielle. Especially when it comes to her crazy foster mom, the jerk boys at school. but when bad boy hunter saves her life w

ill things change?
Episodes-3 and counting!

2 Likes

Sure