Genuine - read for read

Hi guys, I’m doing read for read, FOR REAL… I’ve noticed a lot of others stating R4R but they don’t actually read your stories, luckily for you, I ON THE OTHER HAND ACTUALLY READ THE STORY, GIVE FEEDBACKS, PROVIDE PROOF AND… BONUS - IG SHOUTOUTS WITH PROOF THAT I’VE READ IT,
Don’t Believe me - check for yourselves IG : @episode.thechoicetwisted You’ll see them in my story and highlights section.
So if you are serious about read for reads…
Show screenshots reading At least 3 of my 29 Episodes. (You only keep reading if you’re actually enjoying the story) And feel free to tell me what you think! PS - I’m new to writing don’t let the amount of Episodes fool you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It’s a Romance / Drama based on a girl’s life, and the people she chooses to associate herself with. (DRAMA, DANGER, LOVE, FAMILY, LUST, ADVENTURE AND SO MUCH MORE)

Description : What happens when you can’t trust the people you love and the family you once knew, is no more… How do you survive ?!

(More than one love interests )

INK style

Follow me on IG : @episode.thechoicetwisted
I follow back and support other stories… Just DM / PM me :hearts:

I will do a genuine read for read!! Im at work at the moment but will do it tonight :grin:

This is my story details:
Author: Kira
Title: Soul Snatcher
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: A beautiful girl goes missing after a date with a mysterious handsome stranger and the whole town makes it their business to find out what happened…
A dark fantasy with some mystery & romance!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4584018054348800

I will add you on instagram too @episode.kira53

Ok, sure no problem, since you’re the first to respond and also followed me on IG, I’ll read yours first and provide screenshots, along with the feedback and IG- shoutout :grin: (proving I’m genuine and I uphold my end) :wink:

Hi I would love to do a read for read with you. When I’m done I can post the screen shoots here or dm you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hey,

I would love to do a read4read with you :slight_smile:
I’ll start reading after work and send you the screenshots via DM.
Instagram: episode.alishasophie

Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Capture

I’ll most definitely Read your story and provide Proof along with the feedback / fanmail (any of your choosing) and the IG shoutout :grin:

Great I’ll Read your story and provide Proof along with the feedback / fanmail (any of your choosing) and the IG shoutout… AS PROMISED. :wink:

As proof that I actually the stories, and stories yet to be read… see attachment below

I’ve completed posted chapters of -
DD: Some Sort of Love - as was only allowed to read 1 chapter as the 2 others were being rewritten. by @lamecast88

DemiGoddess - by @gisellec

Right and Wrong (revamp) - by @mars.stories

You, Me And The Beat by @Anna.writer

Confidential - by @toriroxxzz

Currently reading-

SoulSnatcher by @Kira53

UP NEXT -

The Four Horsemen by @S_Unique

Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie

updated - 9;22am …

Hun I already read your story. I was so caught up in it that I didn’t take many screen shots just this one.

The directing is really good and the dialogue just flows very naturally. I love dean I though he would be a bad boy at the beginning but I can see he is a lot more. I’m dying to see how he will develop and they’re relationships as well. Good work. :heart_eyes: I’ll definetky give you a shot out on my instagram.:wink:

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

OMG THANK YOUUU!!
Rhats fine btw, this screenshot will do too… Just knowing that You’ve given it a try means sooo much to me Thanks again! .:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heartbeat: I’m glad you’re enjoying the story, I’ll be reading yours NEXT!
BTW I LOVE YOUR COVER!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you I really hope you like the story.:blush:

:black_heart::black_heart:

I’ll totally do a r4r and I’ll send you screenshots as proof :relaxed: Here are the deets for my story.

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832

Thanks! I’ll be reading your story asap.

:scream: @Kira53 that was unlike any other story I’ve read OMG!! I was excited and screaming at my phone because Kelly was too trusting I was soo mad at her :sweat_smile: I loved it! I’m curious to see how Brooke Will find Zeke :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: You did that girl!!! Writing dark stories are hard! so I must commend you for doing this so smoothly.:heart_eyes::wink:

BTW Kelly’s very beautiful indeed.:heartbeat:

Thanks, I’ve got one story left, after the one I’m currently reading then I’m on to yours… :wink:

:heart_eyes: omg thank you so much! So glad that you liked it!

I am home from work now so will start my long list of read for reads!!

You’re welcome hun! I can hardly wait to see what happens next!:heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

Hi, thank you for this thread xx this is my story :smiley:

Instagram: @bonniedundee.epi
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

Adding yours to the list… Now. :wink: