Genuine - read for read

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

Hey, I’ll go read your story rn.
This is my first story and I uploaded it yesterday it only has 3 chapters though, I hope you like it anyway.
-kisses

1 Like

Thanks, I’m currently reading someone else’s and 3 more to go but I’ll add you to the list and as soon as I’m finished I’ll give you a feedback. Thanks in advance :heartbeat::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I LOVEEDD IT I like Sam but I LOVEEE Luke :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy: thats bestfriend right there, I decided not to customized my characters I wanted to keep them just the way you created them and I’m glad I did, I wouldn’t change anything about it and the playerlist suggestions at the end :raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Great songs. It was definitely worth the read, Jude :hearts::heart_eyes: THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR STORY :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I HOPE YOU RELEASE MORE CHAPTERS SOON, I WILL BE COMPLETING YOURSTORY:tada::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::tada::sparkling_heart:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just completed your story! Short but sweet or in the words of Avery “Fun size” :sweat_smile::clap:t3::raised_hands:t3: i enjoyed reading this :hearts::hearts::hearts::confetti_ball: Its unique never read a sport / romance drama, I gotta admit it was beyond my expectations< keep it up I WILL BE COMPLETING THIS STORY fAR FROM A CLICHE:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Thank you for switching it up. :heart_eyes::tada::tada::tada::tada: Your story was worth the read, don’t let anyone tell you different :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: I hope you’ll be releasing more soon:hearts:

1 Like

I just read Episode 7 :clap:t3::clap:t3::raised_hands:t3: I soo wanna know who is LP ans what Conner did :flushed: Luc really hurt me at the end< wasn’t expecting that at all :disappointed:

1 Like

Did you by chance check out the story as yet…? I’m checking on stories left to read, so I can complete them ASAP.

Hi guys, If you don’t have your story IG names attached I can’t tag you however they’ll still be in the Highlights sections on my profile, Waiting for IG names are stalling me up so I’ll post them as is. I have two threads out doing read for reads and I’m determined to read each and every story submitted (that showed proof of read that is) I’m currently going thru the treads for stories I haven’t read yet along with the proof of reads.

Thanks for your amazing review!!! That means so much!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

omg thank you!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::hugs: i’m glad the plot twist shocked you lol

1 Like

You’re most welcome! I really love the story line and concept :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: GREAT JOB :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

yea, he betrayed me, could have saved me alot of heart break if he was just honest lol but i love what u did there tho:wink:

1 Like

Hey I Don’t mind doing a read 4 read with you:)
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
“How will Rose save the 4 kingdoms after things begin to fall apart after the Solar Eclipse?
Corruption,secrecy,drama, & the cherry on top: romance.
CC & choices”
My instagram is : rosina.episode
87f88458c801b24ac80b1e8f33263feeb0aefe19_1_690x458

Thank you so much :heart: That really means a lot. And I hope you do the same with your story because it’s just amazing! :clap:t3::grin:

1 Like

AWW THANK YOU :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
What Episode are you at now?

I’m right now at 15 so I’m hoping to finish it soon :grin:

1 Like

AWW so are team Dean or Caleb?

1 Like

Well I’m still getting to know Caleb but Dean has my heart right now :hearts:

Yes thanks I got your DM and THANKS FOR THE TIPS :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I appreciate it :heart::heart::heart:

@mikio_writes I LOVEEED IT, TRULY AMAZING:heart_eyes::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::heart::heart::heart::heart: Your story brought tears to my eyes, who Am I kidding,!? I cried!! :cry: , Especially for Aden and Andy’s scene Ep 14,:cry::sob::slightly_frowning_face::frowning_face::cry::cry: I truly enjoyed it, will be continuing, overlays, background, artwork with graphics, effects, spot directing and storyline GENIUS I’ve Never seen anything like it! WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT :dancer:t4::dancer:t4::dancer:t4: I’M HAPPY YOU SENT THIS TO ME:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart::heart::heart::heart:

CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOU TO POST MORE EPISODES:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::heart::heart::heart::sob::heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like