Genuine - read for read

@Emily_Mason I LOVEEED IT, TRULY AMAZING:heart_eyes::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::heart::heart::heart::heart: Your story brought tears to my eyes, who Am I kidding,!? I cried!! :cry: , Especially for Aden and Andy’s scene Ep 14,:cry::sob::slightly_frowning_face::frowning_face::cry::cry: I truly enjoyed it, will be continuing, overlays, background, artwork with graphics, effects, spot directing and storyline GENIUS I’ve Never seen anything like it! WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT :dancer:t4::dancer:t4::dancer:t4: I’M HAPPY YOU SENT THIS TO ME:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart::heart::heart::heart:

CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOU TO POST MORE EPISODES:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::heart::heart::heart::sob::heart_eyes::hugs:

Wow!! You already finished it??? Thank you!!! You dont know how much this means to me :blush:
I already read your story btw. I’m at the part where Dean and the MC are dating

Hey,I checked out your story & the plot is really interesting.I enjoyed reading it.I really hope Kiki starts standing up for herself lol,fudge emily.Guess I’ll find out once my passes refill

AWWW, You’re sooo welcome it was a pleasure reading. Can’t wait to read the rest!!!:dancer:t4::dancer:t4::dancer:t4: I swear Aden made me cry, a part of me hopes that he’s still alive. Andy was finally opening up I wish there were more chapters to read now :sob::sob::sob: AMAZING AUTHOR:hugs::hugs::heart_eyes:

THANK YOU!!! :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::rose::two_hearts: I APPRECIATE IT HUN :sparkling_heart:

I totally change my mind Caleb it just the sweetest :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ Lol your story is just really amazing!

ooouu u like the bad boy :heart_eyes::sunglasses: :rofl:

Lmao he is just a sweet heart :heart:

I loved reading your story, it was definitely worth the read. It different from any other story I’ve read, well u did mention that it was your story that it actually happened and I personally think it was really cool :sparkling_heart: I will be continuing the story.:rose::raised_hands:t4:

THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR STORY :two_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::rose:

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT :
AFTER I’VE COMPLETED THE LAST SUBMITTED STORY ON THIS THREAD, WHICH IS “TROUBLE IN PARADISE” BY @Rosina.V, I’ll be taking a break because I need to get back to writing, the readers I’ve had before I created this account to join the forum, have been waiting over 2 weeks for my double update, and they’ve become impatient because of the cliffhanger I left in 29 :joy::see_no_evil:, truth is I had no idea I’d have so many amazing stories submitted, every story was different and You all worked soo hard on them which is why I will keep the posted stories in my highlights, so others can check them out, anyway I will commence reading after I’ve finished 30 and 31 of my story. ALSO every story I’ve read was WORTH IT and really good, you guys are seriously talented and I will be continuing EVERY SINGLE STORY I’VE STARTED :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:
If you’ve submitted a story with proof of read and I didn’t read yours as yet, now’s the chance to speak up because at the end of the night I’m done with R4R until I put out my chapters.
For those of you that read my story, Thank you sooo much for giving it a try, IT MEANS EVERYTHING, I appreciate it :sparkling_heart::two_hearts::raised_hands:t4::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs: