Genuine read for reads only!

Hey everybody! Want to do a genuine r4r with me? Just drop your story details below! To avoid ghosting, please send me a screenshot that you’ve read my story first then I’ll read yours :slight_smile:. Thank you and happy reading :heart:.

Title: Him & I
Author: Kami N.
No. episodes published: 3 so far(ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama, Romance
Description: Samantha Hayes’ life is going smoothly until she meets two guys. One will change her perception of life to make sure she makes the best of it. I don’t want to give too much away, hence the short description. Seems cliché at first, but things will change.
Instagram: @episode.kamii
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5594543590080512
Small cover:

3 Likes

I’m down!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

Hello!! I’d love to do a read4read. Here are my story details:
Name: The Playboy Diaries
Author: Asined
Genre: Romance
Chapters 3
Genre: Romance
Description: Ian Atkinson is living his best luxurious life in a scandalous city. What happens after he meets a mysterious dancer at a night club that might change his life forever?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6306280168816640

1 Like

Cool! I’ll just need a screenshot from you that you’ve read my story then I’ll start reading yours :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll just need a screenshot that you’ve read my story then I’ll start reading yours :slight_smile:.

sounds good!!

1 Like

Looks great! I would be willing to do a R4r if you would like. :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I’d love to do this!

Story Name: Dirty Work
Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

1 Like

We’ve already done one :joy:.

1 Like

Cool! I’ll just need a screenshot that you’ve read my story then I’ll read yours :slight_smile:.

Just finished your story. Can’t wait for more!!

1 Like

Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Murder
Style: Ink
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

1 Like

Awesome! Added you to my list :slight_smile:.

Cool! Just send me a screenshot that you’ve read my story then I’ll start yours :slight_smile:.

Hi! I’m willing to do R4R, if you’re up for it!

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 10
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&amp;Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

1 Like

Sure! I just need a screenshot from you showing that you’ve read my story then I’ll start yours :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Never mind. I only do r4r if we both read at the same time. :slightly_smiling_face:

:thinking: that’s not a problem. Just show me when you start and I’ll start too and I’ll read all 3 episodes at that point :slight_smile:.

Alright, whats your story’s name?

1 Like

The name and story link is at the top of the thread :slight_smile: