No longer running :(

Wow it’s really cool and beautiful and yea I will change it :blush:

1 Like

Thank u so much! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey @AbbyH! I’m really so so sorry because I’m quite busy with my examination stuff hence I ain’t doing any thing other than studies… :pleading_face::pleading_face:

But I am sure there are artists here who would draw you the best!
If possible and if it’s fine for you can you please change your preferred artist?

I’m very sorry love, :pleading_face:

Awh, That’s okay! All the best for your exams tho!

1 Like

Thank you so much for understanding love! :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

@GimmeMyChocolate
hey!! so I’m in need of an intro for my story and I was wonder if you thought you could do an intro with 5 LL characters in it. If not that is completely okay. thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: :fire:

1 Like

@tosinx @tasha_episodee @GimmeMyChocolate @ItzLayla

Hey guys me and @N_Olivia was thinking to start a gc for the shop… What do you think? When you guys want me to change somthing or add examples? Idk lol up to you guys :grin:

1 Like

Sure I don’t really mind x

2 Likes

Hey! With your request it might take me till Wednesday cause I’ve been busy with school and my mum took my phone of me yesterday :sweat_smile:. I hope that’s okay!

Yeah no problem! Take your time!

1 Like

Hey I atually finished it :rofl::innocent::innocent:
I think it looks bad but here ya go!

Clickkk meeeee

1 Like

Its Fire! Thanks!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to credit via my insta :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yep!

2 Likes

Hey @Episode.george thank you for helping me by taking the request and it’s amazing :heart_eyes:!

And also hey @AbbyH I really hope you are happy with it … Thank you too for understanding❤

2 Likes

I would surely come to working with full potential again lets just wait for my boring exams to end :disappointed_relieved::pleading_face:
AND I’LL BE ON TRACK AGAINN!!!

2 Likes

@N_Olivia hello can you make a cover for my story,
no deadline , in LL ,story is called forbidden soul, one is a demon one a angel, so with wings dark and light , two characters, man and female , maybe you can make their hands in a heart sign with lighting coming of it , female character has ice blue silver eyes and ash blonde hair, coper color three, heavenly and flowly outfit, full lips , male has a beard , green eyes , muscular ,dark outfit , dark brown hair side curl, background dark and light, if its not to much to ask ofcourse… you can make of it what you want , paswword: fire :fire:

1 Like

Sure I can love! But can you please type the info as a form that’s given above please? Just to make me clear and to avoid any misunderstandings? Thank you :heart::heart::heart: