Georgia’s Review Thread

Hey guys since some of my fav stories I’m reading are ending I need new material. On this thread you can fill in the form and I will review your story! Please note we may be in different time zones so i might reply late. Also, on my old account some people who wouldn’t take criticism as well. If you will attack me for an honest opinion don’t reply :upside_down_face:.

Title:
Author:
Description:
Published status:
Link to story if not published:
Amount of chapters to read - max 3:
Should I post on here on PM it:

On @Soul_Babies ‘s story.

xoxo gossip girl :kiss:

6 Likes

Thanks so much :heart:

1 Like

Ill get started :blush:

1 Like

thank you <3

1 Like

Hi there! Do you do unpublished stories?

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: Remember Me
Author: Mila.episodes
Description: When Dean bumps into his first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Through a series of misunderstandings, flashbacks, and heartbreak, will Dean hold on or forget her too?
Published status: more episodes coming soon
Amount of chapters to read: 5
Should I post on here or PM it: PM

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for helping authors out!
Here are my story’s thingies:

Title: Feminism
Author: Maria P. Whiberlli
Description: Five women whose rights have been taken away from them. Five pieces that will change the law. Men and Women will be equals once all pieces have been found.
Published status: 3 episodes (the 1st is the only unlocked.)
Amount of chapters to read - max 5: Just the 1st
Should I post on here on PM it: It can be here

Thanks again

1 Like

Hey there! Here’s my story :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

2 Likes

Title: Torn Apart LL
Author: SRS
Description: You lost your faith in love years ago, but then you meet a mysterious stranger through a coffee spill. Will he be able to capture your heart or will he break you even more?
Published status: 6 published (ongoing)
Link to story if not published: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6092006102466560
Amount of chapters to read - max 5: 4-5
Should I post on here on PM it: If you can PM me your review, it would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Published status : 6 and ongoing
Amount of chapters to read: 5
Should I post on here or PM it: Whatever you want.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

**Title:AW;Desolation
**Author:Emi
**Description: When the world you know is destroyed. You find yourself in the middle of the resistance will you be able to overcome the New Era or will you fail trying. LGBTQ+.
**Published status:*More episodes coming soon
**Link to story if not published:
**Amount of chapters to read - max 5: 5
**Should I post on here on PM it: Here

2 Likes

Yes. I do.

1 Like

Authors: Bbygirlbrooks & kawaii_patience
LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5114996607287296
Description:Being the youngest of three is the worst, until you die and are sent to hell. Will your sisters be able to save your soul before it’s too late or will you find unexpected love?
Chapters to read: 3
NOTE: Chapter 3 is partially written at the moment so just be aware :slight_smile:
Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Title: AW:Imprinted
Author: @Mellisa2731
Description: In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Published status: Published/ONGOING
Link to story if not published:
Amount of chapters to read - max 5: 3
Should I post on here on PM it: If its a good review please post it here but if not pm me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I would love for you to review 3 episodes of my story! :blush: Thank you so much and I hope you like it! :black_heart:
Here’s my story:
Name: Where the Shadows Belong
Author: Dani
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Episodes: 8 (More coming soon…)
Description: Alexia has known the demon world for as long as she remembers, but still, her life was simple until she decided to join supernatural hunters. And you? Are you willing to join them?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5012355304456192

1 Like

Plot:

Pro - I like the premise of the plot I never see any “feminist” stories. I can’t wait to read other episodes and learn more.

Con - I’d love a back in time part of the story for how Magarets life used to be like. Nothing much here because I’m not deep in it yet.

Music and Sound:

Pro - Both music and sound effects!

Con - Nothing here really! In future remember music changes the mood. :smiley:

Directing:

Pro - Overlays, layers and panning. Very impressed for a first episode!

Con - Most characters are white lol. More advanced directing such as zooms to add effect and pan across a room not just a character.

Spelling and Grammar:

Pro - No real issues just a few missing bits.

Con - only a few missing apostrophes I wouldn’t worry though. Missing letters eg earing not hearing.

Length:

Pro - A good medium length for a first chapter.

Con - N/A

Choices:

Pro - N/A

Con - No choices.

Tips: Spotting more bg characters for more realism, look into more advanced directing, double check spelling and choices.

Overall: 8/10! I’m so happy someone has finally done this kind of story! Well done for use of music, panning etc. Now all you need to do is just more research into advanced directing ooo. For a first episode I rated it eight. However, the other episodes need to give the characters more personality and have more diversity. Well done! If you want I’ll read more :smiley:

1 Like

You shall not worry, those were only 3 of the girls. The whole cast is a lot more promising. I’m really glad you like it and that I wasn’t the only one that thought this was a needed topic in stories.
I didn’t even notice it didn’t had any choices besides Margaret’s game. :joy:
I will definitely include those suggestions in the next update.
I would love if you read future episodes, mainly by choice, of course. It seems like you didn’t notice but the other episodes are locked…
Thank you for your time :heart:

1 Like

Title: Beyond My Reality
Description: Tired of her wild behavior, Ella’s mother sends her into a parallel world in which she’ll discover magic, lust and LOVE
Author: Manuela M.
Amount of chapters to read - max 3: 3
Should I post on here on PM it: here
Published status: published
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039292318875648
Instagram: manuelam.episode

1 Like

Plot:

Pro - The actual plot is very interesting. I didnt expect the mafia twist at all and its action packed too.

Con - First episode doesnt show much of the plot imo. Another issue is it is quite unrealistic. The guy falling in love with her so quickly, her killing her dad at what seems to be a very young age, the way the police talk to her, the way she believes the mafia so suddenly and they show her their face. Etc.

Pro - Both music and sound effects!

Con - n/a :smiley:

Directing:

Pro - You had filters which is usually rare :slight_smile: and spotting.

Con - Now you can make it more advanced, add overlays, weather etc. Also in episode four the spalsh is zoomed in.

Spelling and Grammar:

Pro - Spellings perfect

Con - Few missing fullstops. Did she get not got killed.

Length:

Pro - Did get longer throughout.

Con - first ep too short. Ep one and two should combine.

Choices

Pro - A few dialogue choices to feel in control.

Con - Need more choices that are meaningful like what your last words are to the guy who died.

Tips: I think maybe make the plot more realistic, longer episodes, add more advanced directing as well.

Overall:7/10! Although I did really like the plot idea. Because of the unrealistic way everyone acted and the plot carried out I couldn’t enjoy it that much. However, I do think that by making your stories longer and clearer you can improve!

1 Like

Oh good! I will definitely carry on reading it because the plot was very promising :blush:

1 Like