Get Help For Your Story Here! :))

hey angel, i’ll pm you now! <3

Thanks so much Holly! :))

no problem! :sparkling_heart:

Soooo my story is a romance story… It takes place in a private high school where every teen has a special ability and their name is related in some way to their ability. I’m trying to figure out a traitor of the school where they spill everything, when they aren’t supposed to.

I just need some help on what they’re name should be, gender, ability, etc.

Can you do that? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey girl, thanks for requesting! <3
i’m a little confused on what you mean, so could you PM me and we’ll go from there? thanks angel, sorry! :sparkling_heart:

Hey I’m new here. I need some mafia story ideas.

I can give you some. its baiscly a list of what is overdone, and what has never been seen. if your interested

Hey @line123462 !! Thanks for offering :blush:. But Holly already covered my plot thing.

1 Like

I would love help with making a story, but I’m not good at coding and I was in the process of making one but, never got to finish it.

I know this is probably unoriginal and very fanfic like but I would like to make a story about the daughter of a famous rock musician and it’s her first year in traditional public school (high school), as she has been homeschooled to keep her out of the public eye.

She is sixteen and a bit introverted at first, but kinda opens up with time.

I wish I could help you at coding… But I just started learning coding a month ago. And your story is good. But if you need any help or ideas Holly will definitely help you out. :blush:

1 Like

hey girl, welcome to the community! :sparkling_heart:
i can help you with ideas, but i’m not the greatest at the advanced coding, but i can still help you <3

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m not very good at coding but thanks for the help with the story!

Thing is, I was a member of Episode a long while ago but never posted in these forums.

i’m open! <3

1 Like

I will PM you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need help finding an idea for my story. HELP ME PLEASE.

hey angel, i can pm you now if you want, i’d love to help! <3

Yes I would love that thank that you very much.

hi I need a description for my story. Episode has limited character’s which is only 180. So can u help me? My story is about a girl who’s past made her into a diffident person. She doesn’t self love herself (does that make sense idk) and thinks that no one does either. No matter how hard she try to forget and move on from her past the memories just keep coming back. My story Is called irresistible. I have a description already but I don’t think it’s good enough so I would like for u to help me change it. Here it is

Also the story has two love interests the first love interest is a gang leader and is cold the second love interest is the first love interest best friend who is apart of his gang. The gang leader is really dangerous and too bad for her. She must stay away but she can’t resist him. Hope u can help figure something out I really appreciate it.

Hi I have so much trouble finding ideas and all that jazz for stories, I want my story to be interesting dramatic and aesthetic if you have any ideas I’m open!

1 Like

Hey Holly :sparkling_heart:
Do you think you can help me with a title for one of my stories? (:

1 Like