Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Are you resetting story progress for either problems?

Hi! I was wondering how you make more thn two narrators. Because when I have another narrator speak, it appears in the narator bubble of another person and just says “NARRATOR (CHARACTER) Blah blah blah”

I’m kind of confused on what you mean. Did you want the narrator box with out a character’s name? Or did you want 2 different characters have their own narrator box? Sorry, can you explain a bit more and maybe add pictures of your script/previewer of what problems you’re having?

sorry no, I just wrote the prop on the wrong person, it is fix now

Hey I was wondering if you knew two things.

One: How do you find out what the contests are?

Two: How do you do the thing where you slide up on a character to like show them off?

Thanks so much!

You can find current and past contests in the Contests section in the Announcements part of the forums.

To do that you have to zoom from the feet up to the head. @Apes has made a thread for that HERE

1 Like

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Whatever feature that you changed will also be changed when you add her to the story. So if a reader already customized the MC (and twin) and you changed the twin’s nose, then the twin will be customized exactly how the MC was except for the nose. The nose will be changed to whatever you changed it to.

Yep. I once had readers customize a love interest. Then later I changed that character’s hairstyle to manbun in the character creation in the portal. Then I started getting messages from all my readers telling me that the love interest’s hair changed to manbun out of no where. So I had to make them re-customize that character :pensive:

Aw man haha you’d have to make your readers re-customize the MC (and twin). Just tell them your giving them a second chance lol

How would I put it in the script if I want everyone to enter at the same time, and be doing an animation while entering. This is what I have right now…
@ROSE enters right to screen center and is laugh_crackup and LENA enters right to screen right and is laugh_giggle and NOAH enters right to screen right and is laugh_chuckle

You want them to be moving while laughing? Or do you want them to walk on screen then laugh?

I want them to move while laughing

You need to add the word “from” and you always need to add in the character name when you make them do something

@/ROSE enters from right to screen center and ROSE is laugh_crackup and LENA enters from right to screen right and LENA is laugh_giggle and NOAH enters from right to screen right and NOAH is laugh_chuckle

(You can remove that slash between @ and ROSE. I just didn’t want to tag that user)

What if I want them to walk in, they’re kind of just moving in now.

There is no animation for walking and laughing. If you make a character “walk” to a spot while doing an animation, then they will just glide whilst doing that animation.

Ok well can I have them walk in and then do the animation? How would that be worded in the script?

Yes, just make them all walk to their spots, then right after make them all laugh.

@/ROSE enters from right to screen center and LENA enters from right to screen right and NOAH enters from right to screen right
@/ROSE is laugh_crackup and LENA is laugh_giggle and NOAH is laugh_chuckle

I’m wondering the best way to make to look like someone got thrown backwards.

Any help on which animation is best would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance