Get help or help someone here

this just for anyone who needs help or can help

I need help with customization, if anyone is willing to help?

So I want to only allow the reader to customize just the hair style and body type for the male mc and hair style, lip colour, body type for the female.

Also if anybody knows anyone who does free artwork or does free artwork themselves lmk please and thank you :heartpulse:

Maybe I could help? I would just need more details

Hey!
I suggest to search here OR make a request and Dara will do it!

1 Like

as for art scenes/artwork/drawn covers, it will be difficult to find someone who does it for free. Commissions are mostly paid for art. But you can check art/edit shops on the forums (just type “shop” in the search bar); there are people who are willing to take requests for simple arts or mostly edits of your characters to help you do, for example: cover.
Don’t forget to check the rules of it and if they’re open for requests. :))

thank you!!!

thank you!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hope it helps!

I don’t understand what the issue here is, can someone pls help

1 Like

readerMessage
^^^
you have–Readermessage

Codes like that (readerMessage / messageTitle) have to have specific letters capitalized… :slight_smile:
Here’s an example with both:
readerMessage The Author will remember that with messageTitle |bold|Memory Points!

2 Likes

yh I realized after, thank you sm

1 Like

help pls

sound makes the error, change to the audience_boo :))

2 Likes

Mi seems to be helping but I wanted to comment that the author will remember that then the narration made me laugh and scare my toddler :joy:

1 Like

thanks, just for the feels :wink: I was scared ppl won’t like it.

1 Like

It worked! thank you sm, I just wish it told me what the actual problem is instead of blaming it on something else.

1 Like

Ik what you mean :confused: it’s frustrating sometimes

1 Like

Some people might not but its such a small and in my opinion relatable and cute moment. :smiley:

1 Like

mvmd

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.