Get it off of your chest! ❤️

I’m definitely keeping a close eye on her, but yeah, I should talk to her more xx

2 Likes

My cousin thinks I flirt with her boyfriend at lunch!

And I had to send her this.

2 Likes

Is this Justin guy attractive? just curious and trying to start a convo

1 Like

Pm me :smiley:

It’s horrible. Apparently they’re making a season 3 :unamused:

I’m so TIRED of my life, it’s just straight up boring. Nothing fun ever happens what’s the deal w that? Just more homework and drawings that all look the same, the same beer and the same bars, the same people, the same therapist and the same issues. I’m just so tired of this routine, I just wanna travel the world or something, see anything new. Idk I just… want a change I guess. Weird rant but… I’ve been thinking a lot about this I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I hate the way things are going in my life right now…

My supposed friends literally hate me and there’s only a few who truly care for me. I’ve been so blind this entire time… FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS.

1 Like

Im bored as hell. Nothings fun…everythings dull…same crappy episode stories(featured and trending) or episodes are good then authors stop completely for months/years.
Just very bored/everythings boring

2 Likes

Idk if I can ever trust my “friend” or “guy friend” again I’m so scared and nervous about tomorrow on the bus

I miss my old friends at my old school but at the same time I don’t. Now I never feel comfortable sharing my deep feelings specifically with anyone. I may let some people know I’m hurting and sometimes I rant to my old friends by texting but never in real life and sometimes ranting in texting doesn’t help as much. I write poems, stories and draw to help me cope with these feelings but they can only do so much. I feel like such a burden to everyone now. I feel like I don’t deserve friends. I feel like I’m not worthy of them. They’re amazing people but they don’t deserve being burden with someone like me yet I can’t make myself willing to leave them.

1 Like

Ok I’m just going to randomly slip in here and rant because ig this is the new confession/ranting thread idk

Anyway I hate myself. Recently I’ve just been so depressed. Nothing I do makes me happy. Nothing motivates me. Getting out of bed takes me at least an hour and I never feel like it’s worth it. Going to school is the most awful chore for me and getting dressed is painful. I see all these sad posts on Instagram by “meme accounts” and each day they get a little more relatable which scares me.

Some things I find relatable to me idk I just seen these posts and said “ME” way too loud

When I get to school things are alright. I have friends but I feel lonely. I guess it’s because I can only joke with them and none of them would listen to me if I ever needed to talk to them for a serious reason. Half of my friends are backstabbers as well but I guess I just forgive and forget too easily.

There are other reasons why I feel like this. None of them are really valid. Half the time I sound like I’m pining for attention, I just wanna talk to a friend but sometimes even that is too much to ask for lol

Everyone gets on my last nerve and if someone says the slightest thing wrong to me I almost bawl my eyes out :woman_facepalming:

I keep trying to come back to the forums but it doesn’t feel like a happy place for me anymore and I don’t know why. It used to make me so happy but now nothing does and I only come on here like once a month.

Also I’ve been reading up on why people hate readheads so much and I heard that there’s a phobia called Gingerphobia or something and I think it’s fucking stupid. Other people were saying how redheads are goddesses but they’d never marry one because they’re not the type to “settle down” wtf are these lies like fr :woman_facepalming::joy: I swear the next time someone cracks a ginger joke at me I’m dying my hair black.

I feel like I need to change as a person anyway

I want people to see this but at the same time I don’t. Maybe because I’m just embarrassed with myself for wanting people to know how I feel. No, that doesn’t make sense. But to me it does

I apologise if you read this far.

2 Likes

I feel like this too

1 Like

Nothing interests me

1 Like

Just depressed again.

1 Like

Same old bull

1 Like

I don’t have this. Definitely don’t.

If you do this you will receive a video of me screaming at the top of my lungs for 20 seconds each and every day until you change it back I stg

@meadowh

1 Like

Yay more pics and vids of you :partying_face:

1 Like

that was…

deadly deep

2 Likes

It’s weird because I hear the same garbage jokes about my hair everyday from different people, people I barely know, friends or even strangers lmao

It’s funny how crap the jokes are because they’re so repetitive. HAHAHAHA so funny I know I’m ginger and unless you’re colourblind, you do too. What’s so funny about being like “OMG ur ginger” or making a joke about me not having a soul. Does the joke ever die? Nope lol. No matter how stale and dry your humour is, and how bad you are at making a tasteful joke, a cheap ginger joke will always score you some laughs. Somehow.

I think I’d have a nice fat wallet if I got money every time someone called me soulless or said “ew ginger” and laughed about it as if it was the funniest joke in the world.

2 Likes

Sorry I kinda took advantage of your thread… ahha :grimacing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes