Get it off of your chest! ❤️

@Turtle_Cat yh same,

@Chocolate_Mama Yeshhshs guy friends are awesome!!! And like same but my school has a vacation rn.

3 Likes

I know I don’t know you but self appreciation is the best thing ever!! it’s okay that you feel like that because many people do but believe me when I say that you need to give yourself more credit!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been so upset this past week because I feel like something is wrong with me as a person. I know that nothing is wrong with me, but in my mind, I feel like I’m wrong :frowning:

4 Likes

I literally have no friends and I’m always stressed and sad and idk whats wrong with me :frowning:

My friend group is divided in like two different groups and I feel like I can’t fit in in either groups… so basically I don’t have any friends… And I feel like half of my friends only like me cuz I have a tendency to roast people (but I think that I’m just plain rude)

3 Likes

I only have one good friend, she’s been my bestie for too many years, but I think I have other"friends" but every time I’m around they just ignore me, it’s super annoying.

hi im dee. im a single girl with no friends any advice?

Same…

1 Like

I always forget my younger brothers’ ages :sweat:

I know how it feels, but just think about it really hard (maybe you’re just hungry or have to fart). But if it’s neither of those things, it probably has a lot to do with how you interact with your environment. Maybe you don’t like the way you’re interacting in the online community or with peers or family. However, one thing is certain: if you’re uncomfortable, that probably means you have to change and change isn’t always bad.

3 Likes

So I moved to a new school two years ago, and I feel like I haven’t really clicked with anyone (I have friends we just aren’t that close) any advice? (I’m a junior btw)

2 Likes

Get out there, girl! I’m a junior too, and I know it’s hard to connect with people (I moved countries a long time ago) because I always feel like people are on the same page and I’m the slow one “still looking at the cover” and I will never EVER find a place to call home but it’s not true. The only person standing in the way of you making new friends is you and guess who’s the only person who can move you out of the way?

3 Likes

btw @Toxic.Dreams I love this thread :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Ooof. Relatable. But if roasting is part of who you are, then what’s the problem with that? I think you should try to be the odd one out, ya know? If you have two groups of friends, be the bridge between them, and if not, just roast them both for being losers. Honesty always first, if you don’t feel comfortable with one group, ditch 'em!

i’m just freaked out.

you see, I’ve never watched 13 Reasons Why.
but, I saw a video talking about season 2 of it.

and i’m just disguisted.
why would they put that on television.

Oof I like my gay best friend

1 Like

I’m straight and a girl and he’s a guy and gay oof

That’s like saying, “I’ve got a pencil and paper, any ideas on what to draw?” To know the answer, you need to think about what you want but remember there are pros and cons for everything. If you’re single, less stress, more time to love yourself, and you have full control, but you occasionally feel as if you need someone (in some cases). If you date, you feel as if you have something special, you’re never alone and have someone to share things with, but you have to deal with another human being. Same with friends. You know the answer to your question. (if you don’t sorry for wasting your time)

1 Like

I’ve watched a video and how bad it was and I was also disgusted with all the Tyler stuff.

I think my sister is suicidal and she is only 11.
I don’t think she grasps suicide but she talks about how she shouldn’t be alive, which I think will lead to suicidal thoughts when she is older. She isn’t trying to be edgy - she’s serious. She sobs every morning before she goes to school and talks about how her friends don’t like her and tease her. I don’t know what to do. She also feels ugly (even though she looks like marilyn monroe) and I don’t know what to do. She’s a very sweet girl and I don’t like seeing her feeling like no one likes her

5 Likes