Get some & Give some (Inspiration!)

**Here is my Inspirational Share! **
Whats yours?

4 Likes

i don’t have the picture but it says:

would your 8-year-old self be proud of you right now?

4 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes

My answer would be no, because 8 year old me thought boys were gross and barbies were life and wanted to grow up being a dancer in kids performances she liked

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yea that’s also true!

1 Like

Not proud of me, maybe. But does it matter if my 8 year old self would be proud or not as long as my current 15 year old self is? :thinking:

1 Like

When i saw it I just thought about how my 8 year old self would react if she see’s how I am, what i’m doing, my accomplishments etc. I think the sentence is more about if your 8 year old self see’s that you’ve grown as a person or not without all the influention off the media about what a good person is… Sorry it’s really hard to explain, but you’re also right ofcourse!

1 Like

Of course. :grin: I know what you meant.

Our eight year old self would probably be dreaming about doing great things, accomplishing so much because at that point of time, there are no limits to what we can achieve. (Not that there are any limits right now either but yeah)

1 Like

true :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.