Get the help you need here! Directing/advanced directing/coding

Oh np

2 Likes

Hi would you be able to look over my story and help me with zooming if you can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For Dancing, they don’t seem to be dancing in time with one another.
&MARK spot 0.398 32 397 AND MARK is dance_slow_neutral_loop_rear AND MARK faces right
&MARK moves to layer 1
&TASHA spot 0.371 29 397 AND TASHA is dance_slow_neutral_loop AND TASHA faces right
&TASHA moves to layer 0
&DANNY spot 0.533 107 331 AND DANNY is dance_slow_neutral_loop_rear AND DANNY faces right
&DANNY moves to layer 3
&YOU spot 0.515 106 339 AND YOU is dance_slow_neutral_loop AND YOU faces right
&YOU moves to layer 2

1 Like

Do you have them dancing together?

1 Like

And hi! Could you possibly send me some ss of some scenes you think has any zooming errors if not, just send me the story link!:heart:

There are a few bits that need zooming on so if it is ok I send you my story link

1 Like

I didn’t see any zoom mistakes yet, but when Alaska goes and meets her dad. Her dad pops up on the screen when it moves to zone 3 put &CHARACTER stands spot AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is arms_crossed❤️ But with the zoom mistakes it can be from tapping too fast.

1 Like

By the way, how many chapters did you want me to read, so far l don’t see any zoom mistakes.

Yes I have them in the right spot just they look out of sync just slightly.

1 Like

Are they facing each other? Also could you send me ss l could probably help

I have 5 so far

1 Like

Oh so 5 zooming mistakes or…

I think so

1 Like

oh, l didn’t really see any. but when l test run it l’ll check.

1 Like

ss?

1 Like

Screenshot

In freeze frame they look right but in animation they don’t move in time with one another.

1 Like

I meant to change the bride and grooms hair but I forgot!

1 Like

So is it Working now?

Nope they still aren’t in sync!

1 Like