Get to know each other♥️🙂

Hi, guys! I would like to get to know you all a tiny bit better♥️ I will go first:
I was born on the 15th of October 1️⃣5️⃣
I am libra and monkey :libra::monkey_face:
I am crazy about music :notes:
I love reading romance books :notebook_with_decorative_cover:
I am learning German, Spanish and English :us::es::de:
I love all fruit and berries, but dislike most of vegetables :apple::grapes::strawberry::cherries::coconut::kiwi_fruit:
I am from Ukraine :ukraine:
Maybe I will add more😂 because I cannot think of anything interesting

4 Likes

Hi, @Moon_dream!

I’m Haruka. I am a thirteen year old pan female :rainbow_flag:
I was born in England :uk: but my family is Japanese and Chinese :jp::cn:
I do ballet and rhythmic gymnastics, and love every second of it. I’m seriously passionate about it.
I know English and Japanese. I am learning French, Latin, Spanish, and Mandarin, and I would like to learn Russian and German.
I can be a bit of a lurker :ghost::ghost: and will often spam you with likes for no reason.
My favourite things:
Hobbies: rhythmic gymnastics :woman_cartwheeling:
Sports: rhythmic gymnastics again :joy:
Books: Sci-Fi, thriller, mystery.
Food: Ice cream :ice_cream:

2 Likes

You have really great hobbies!! And the languages that you know and learn are great and some of them are quite hard to learn​:slightly_smiling_face: that’s amazing :wink: I also speak Russian, but I cannot write and read properly

2 Likes

I know my name, hello, and ‘my name is Haruka’ in Russian, I can both read and write, thanks to @Claaaire. I’m working on the speaking.

1 Like

Keep up with great work​:wink::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart::orange_heart:

You too :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi my name is Claire (I like to call myself like that but my real name is Sveta cause I’m from Russia)
I’m 15, I adore English. I like music too and I like reading romance stories too. I’m learning English, French and a little Italian. I like drawing. Umm what else? Food - borsht. It’s a traditional russian soup.

1 Like

Yes, about my name - Claire is Sveta in French. So, when I started learning French I found it out and really liked this name

2 Likes

It is great! I am in love with English too​:joy::heart::heart::heart::us:

2 Likes

Wow I’m glad somebody understands my excitement about English! :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Born: 22 March 1997 #ImGonnaBe22Soon

Race/Ethnicity/Religion & Country: Malay-Muslim from Singapore

Sign: Aries and the Year of the Ox (Chinese Zodiac) #hardworking #stubborn😂 etc etc.

Description: Womens’ right activist. Movie lover. Dare devil junkie. I love to go for bungee jumping, jet skiing, that water jet shoot thing, flying fox and the latest human flight jetman from Dubai. Loves to explore everywhere and seeking new thrills and adventures. I love to perform(dance or martial arts moves) and host for events…any events but Im more of an Outdoor host type of event.

Harry Potter House: Slytherin #ambitious

Hobbies: Emceeing, Public Speaking, Silat Martial Arts(artistic & combat), Driving (maybe Race Car someday), Photography, Exploring, Reading & Writing

Languages: Malay, English, Mandarin Chinese, Hokkien dialect, Arabic (Middle-Eastern), French, Italian & Spanish (Europe languages), Sign Language.

Celeb Fans

Loki, CNCO!!!, SHAWN MENDES!! , Enrique Iglasias, Michael Jackson etc

Movies
Marvel movies, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Fast & Furious (esp 7&8), Bumblebee movie, Barbie movie series, Indiana Jones, Percy Jackson etc

#I should just put all these into my resume :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well, Mendes army​:heart::joy: I love his music as well. What’s your favorite song? I can’t choose. I looove all of them​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: his last albums is quite intimate somewhat, but that makes it so unique and amazing :heart::blush::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A fellow Slytherin aspiree! <33

2 Likes

Hi I’m Elle!!
I’m Swedish :sweden:
I’m 18, an Aries and a dragon :dragon::aries:
I speak Swedish and English, some Spanish and I’m gonna start learning Japanese next week!
I love coffee :coffee:
I love reading horror books and watching horror films! :ghost::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.