Get to Know Me! ❤

I’m nervous. Hope this isn’t selfish…

Hi. I’m Faith, aka @loveyourself. What is this you ask? A thread where you get to know me! Ask me anything, give me your opinions on me… Anything I guess. I’ll answer back!

9 Likes

This isn’t selfish at all, it’s a great idea :grin:

2 Likes

WHY ARE YOU SO NICE!? WHY AM I WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS? IDEK

1 Like

Because the nicest people have been through the most pain, and everyone deserves some respect, yes?

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Faith! :blush::blush: it’s lovely to meet you! How long have you been on Episode?

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve used Episode since I was 10 or 11? When Classic was out. Then I stopped for a while. Downloaded it again a few years later. I started writing on the Episode Portal when I was 15.

4 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: (Thoughts: Hmm) :hushed: (Cool) :open_mouth: (Actually) :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: (This is so DEEP) OMG

2 Likes

Hey, Root
your idea of making a thread where everyone knows more about you is really a good idea… @loveyourself

3 Likes

If you don’t mind can I ask you what’s ur fav kpop?

2 Likes

Do you think there’s any purpose in being good when there is so much bad going on? :thinking:

3 Likes

Sechskies.

1 Like

Honestly, yes. We all need light to see our way through the darkness.

@Mariposa_409 thank you!

@Gamer_Gurl Haha! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Faith! Nice to meet you! I’m wondering what’s your favorite genre on Episode?

1 Like

Thriller and Mystery.

1 Like

Oooh! And no this isn’t selfish at all!

Who’s the dude as your profile picture?

1 Like

Kim Jaeduck, a member of Sechskies, a very famous k-pop group.

2 Likes

So no questions.

Thoughts on BTS? :thinking:
since you got on the topic of K-pop :star_struck:

1 Like

Mmm! I like them. Used to love them actually. But I don’t listen to them as much. Not really into them? But I like them though.

1 Like