Get to know the Chocolate Mama of the Episode Forums

Heyyo you wonderful forum people! I’m Chocolate Mama if some are new and didn’t know, and I’ve honestly lived in this forum for about a good ole year :joy:. Now imma thank my great friend @loveyourself for putting this idea in my head because she made one as well and I suggest you check out her thread because she’s honestly a sweetheart.

So step right on up and ask me anything! I’m open and honest about a lot and I love getting to know people better! :joy::blush::purple_heart:

~Choco :chocolate_bar:

11 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

I’m legit so bored right now and not sleepy :joy:

1 Like

I’m sleepy, so…

1 Like

I’m just really hungry :joy:

1 Like

Eat a snack!

1 Like

But everyone’s sleep :joy::grimacing:

2 Likes

Wow that’s so cool of you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heyooo, whats your fave candy? I have a guess…:thinking::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: thanks!

:rofl::rofl: I’m sure you have an idea but the thing is I really don’t like candy at all. But if I had to eat candy it would be Twix :joy:

2 Likes

Aw man :joy: but hey, twix is basically chocolate so I was pretty close :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hello! What’s your favorite flavor for Ice Cream?

1 Like

:rofl: true I’ll give you that. I honestly don’t like chocolate too much

1 Like

Defiantly cookie dough ice cream :drooling_face::drooling_face: now I want some :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Chocolate_Mama it’s nice to meet you again… My question is who is your favorite forums child and why do you adopt so many

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I swear! Heyyo again but I have to say I don’t have a fav at least I won’t say but idk why I adopted so many I think I adopted half from a competition and I adopted at least a kid for each person I married

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I thought I could trick you into telling me with a new pfp oh well ot was worth a shot

1 Like

Hey @Chocolate_Mama
What is your favorite book? :grin:

Oh, and nice to meet you! I hope you have a good day/night :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I can still see your username

You were supposed to ignore that :unamused::roll_eyes:

1 Like