Get to know the community! Questions about you!

I love the movie White Chicks! Ouran High School Host Club was one of the first anime’s I watched and I still really love it. Its got a special place in my heart. I also really like Nicki Minaj…I have her first and second album memorized.

Lol thats AWESOME :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Ouran high school was also my first anime

1 Like

This. Bioware fangirl squee~

…Ok, I don’t actually ‘squee’, but if I did

1 Like

Speaking of!!! I can’t wait for Anthem :smiley:
I love RPG’s and First Person Shooters…only other game I really enjoy that isn’t any of those is Smite…

2 Likes

Sign? Aquarius MB is a better identifier, though: INTJ
Favorite Movie?

Favorite Color? Black. …Ok, fine Blue or Aqua.
Favorite Anime? Haven’t watched in too long, but used to.
Favorite Candy? Anything peanut butter + chocolate
Favorite Restaurant?
Favorite Singer? This and below- I don’t have one, but listen to Lindsey Stirling while I work, and if not that then I stream favorite game soundtracks
Favorite Song? ^^
Favorite Video Game? Oof. Dragon Age series. Close seconds: Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series

Favorite Food? Peanut butter balls. So what if that was predictable from above fight me XD
Favorite TV Shows? Better question is which have I ever watched more than one episode… That would be Dexter, Sherlock Holmes, American Horror Story
Favorite Sport? laughs to tears
Favorite Hobby? Digital painting, gaming

Favorite Drinks?
Favorite Snacks? Nutella. …lol.
Dream Job? Being paid to draw whatever I want. Unlikely, yeah, so I am actually happy where I am at. International Inside Sales

Who are Your Favorite Episode Authors? Not exhaustive, but: Bean, Kay Elle, Jinx, LB, Alvar, Uwe, RA Ross… Honestly I have a lot of authors I love.
Favorite Episode Stories? Finished ones. … …Jokes aside, anything by the above authors ^^ or in my suggested list.
Something interesting about you? I’ll go with Episode related- My favorite part of writing on EI is the branching code. People have called me crazy more than once, lol.

1 Like

So far I think I have more in common with you than anyone else…I LOVE video games, we have the same favorite color…I also enjoy peanut butter and chocolate candies but I have to be in the mood for them. I actually prefer salty over sweet. I LOVE Lindsey Stirling! I have a playlist for her as well on my radio. I wish I was a good artist but I’m not…so I had someone create a chibi for me (My profile picture) Since I couldn’t do it myself xD

1 Like

Sorry about that one game you tagged me in! I’m currently at work so I didn’t see it until it was too late :slight_smile:

It’s fine

Sign? Virgo
Favorite Movie? White Chicks / The House Bunny
Favorite Book/Novel? Murder Most Unladylike series
Favorite Colour? Baby Pink
Favorite Candy? Squishies
Favorite Restaurant? Pizza Hut
Favorite Singer? I have so many… but I like Chris Brown
Favorite Song? Freaky Friday
Favorite Video Game? Fortnite lol
Favorite Board Game? Cluedo
Favorite Food? Lamb
Favorite TV Shows? The Simpsons
Favorite Sport? Football (Soccer) / Swimming
Favorite Hobby? I don’t really have any other than sleeping and gossiping lmao
Favorite Music Genres? Rap/Pop
Favorite Drinks? ORANGE JUICE
Favorite Snacks? I bake cookies so cookies hehe
Dream Job? Hotel Company Owner, like nowadays the owner of the company Hilton Hotels.
Where would you like to travel? Italy, Spain, Greece.
Who are Your Favorite Episode Authors? Alex Light, Miss Monarch, Violet Madison, Miss MJ.
Favorite Episode Stories? Maid for You, Brozoned, TNG, TSB, RWB, Chain Reaction Series, It’s Just an Illusion. LMAO I have so many.
Something interesting about you? My story, The Perfect Play, is based on a dream I had. Yes, a dream I had WHILE SLEEPING. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll have to read it! Although I think you just put it on my review topic so I’ll end up reading it anyway xD

1 Like

Oh lol!

Anisha Xx

Sign? Sagittarius!
Favourite Movie? Kangaroo Jack! (Don’t Judge)
Favourite Book? “Are you there God, it’s me Margret” by Judy Blume!
Favourite Colour? Orange or Purple!
Favourite Anime? I don’t really know what’s it was called but it was my first anime and I fell in love! It was about twelve highschool girls who are hired to assassinate this one girl, the only thing is is that one of the girls decides to protect the target! Please help if you know what I’m talking about!
Favourite Candy? Definitely Skittles!
Favourite Restaurant? IDK, probably McDonald’s!
Favourite Singer? Callum Scott!
Favourite Song? “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé, duh!
Favourite Video Game? BUTTERFLY SOUP! #QueenAkarsha
Favourite Board Game? Monopoly!
Favourite Food? Pizza!
Favourite TV Show? Imposters, The Good Doctor or Pretty Liars Liars!
Favourite Sport? Dance! (Yes, it is a sport!)
Favourite Hobby? Dancing and Writing!
Favourite Music Genre? K - Pop, Pop and Afro Rhythm’s.
Favourite Drinks? Anything Orange!
Favourite Snack? Chips!
Dream Job? Dance Studio Owner or a Graphic Designer!
Where would you like to travel? To Australia!
Favourite Episode Author(s)! Andrea Elle, Evil Ebony, B-Bae and Rude Inception!
Favourite Episode(s)? Adrenaline, My Aspirations and LOBITA!
Something Interesting About you? I once thought “Caledon” was a fruit…don’t judge meh.

BTW, My copy and paste wasn’t working so I had to write all of this!!! Sorry, just had to put that out there…

Is the anime you’re talking about Akuma no riddle( Riddle story of devil)

Yes! I can’t thank you enough! I literally tried searching “Anime where there are highschool girls hired to kill this girl.”! I watched the first episode but then I cleared my history…

1 Like

Lol no problem. It looks very entertaining so I added it to my watch list :grin:

2 Likes

Sign? Aquarius
Favorite Movie? Idk…there are alot
Favorite Book/Novel? Maze runner…all of them
Favorite Color? blue violet
Favorite Anime? Tokyo Ghoul though I dont watch it anymore
Favorite Candy? How could I ever chose
Favorite Restaurant? anything that serves seafood and good alfredo or pasta
Favorite Singer? too many but Avril Lavigne One Republuc Coldplay Maroon 5
Favorite Song? Stranger Things…and many more
Favorite Video Game? COD
Favorite Board Game? Snakes and ladders…dont laugh
Favorite Food? italian Chinese
Favorite TV Shows? TVD ORIGINALS BIG BANG THEORY FRIENDS
Favorite Sport? Badminton Swimming
Favorite Hobby? Reading and I love Painting and Writing
Favorite Music Genres? Pop
Favorite Drinks? Coke though its unhealthy
Favorite Snacks? Chips Chese Chocolate Pizza
Dream Job? Fashion Designer Or Graphic Designing for films.
Where would you like to travel? World Tour…but any place with beach vibes
Who are Your Favorite Episode Authors? Sai Keyhart Kayla Sloans S.Langdon…and the rest
Favorite Episode Stories? too many but you could check out my reccomendation list on episode @danikajsequeira
Something interesting about you? I am weird as hell and obsessed with Bacon

2 Likes

I couldn’t think of an anime for her so I’m glad you did! I’ve never seen it before so that’s provably why :smiley:

1 Like

this thread is awesome btw :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I 100% agree :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

1 Like

BACON is LIFE! I’ve actually never met anyone who wants to be a fashion designer. That’s really cool! I enjoyed the maze runner books as well! Although I’m an anti Theresa person…

1 Like