Get yourself more story views!

THIS FORUM WAS CREATED ON JANURARY THE 9TH 2021!

Hey guys! I’m new to episode!

Feel free to promote your story on this thread. I would love to read it and give
feedback if you wish!

25 Likes

If you wanna do a R4R lemme know!

Genre:
Fantasy.

Episodes:
4 soon 5

Other:
Cry Me An Ocean Story Card

Link:

Thank You For The Thread :blush: :blush: .
COMPLETED STORY
You can always see the promos on my Instagram to see if You’d like it.
If anyone wants to check it out:-

TITLE : The Road Trip.
GENRE : Rom/Com.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 22 Chapters.
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for all main characters.
DESCRIPTION : What happens when a series of Bizarre events force you into a Road Trip with your Siblings? Does everything come together or fall apart entirely?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5875664463527936

2 Likes

Just finished reading chapter one!
Your story is great. I love how well the spot directing is and your use of overlays is amazing.
(I’m too lazy to use overlays in my story lol) Poor Williow, though! It’s pretty dark but I like
it and the chapter was a good length! I personally love romance and drama stories but I’ll admit it’s pretty interesting for a fantasy and I only read chapter one. I Really hope Willow/Luna finds real love and friendship and becomes a bad@ss! Your story idea is great and I’ll deffo continue reading it once I get more passes. Keep up the good work!

Feel free to check out my story - but you don’t have to!
Happy reading anyways. <3

2 Likes

Here’s my story :two_hearts:I have a few R4R’s to complete so expect a few days if you’re interested in that :sweat_smile:

Title: The Devil’s Advocate
Author: Julie
Story Description: After a dramatic turn of events, Serena, an arrogant queen bee, decides to reinvent herself. Unfortunately, trading her horns for a halo is much easier said than done. (LL, CC)
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Mystery
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @storiesbyjulie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4795436937445376

1 Like

Thank you, here’s my 2 stories

Title ~ The Unwanted Mafia
Genre ~ Romance
Status ~ Episodes 1-18 out now (More Episodes coming soon)
Style ~ Limelight
MC Scott & Rose then onto Rose
LI 1, male (Scott)
Description ~ Scott and Rose are two power mafia families around.Could anything or anyone keep them apart? You play both Scott and Rose Then onto Rose . Full of emotions and secrets.
NO CC
Author ~ Nightlight
Instagram ~ episodenightlight
Story link ~ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6541177336299520
image0 (7)

Title Finding Peace Along The Way
Genre Drama
Status 4 episodes (more coming soon)
Style Limelight
MC Harley (female)
Description You were never accepted for who you are.When returning home 6 years later.You discover more pain, love, and loss.Until you meet him, will he change your life or no?CC, Choices, 2LI
Author Nightlight
Instagram episodenightlight
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457946643988480

Awe thank you!
I’ll def give your story a read!
I’ll read it later today because its 1 am here so im kinda lazy atm XD

1 Like

I fell in love with the MC in the first scene, what a baddie! I love to see a woman in charge!
Great story with a very unique plot line. Can’t wait to learn more about Lara and her brothers!
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

OMG I am in love! Your spot directing and art scene? Amazing. Your characters and story plot? I’m already emotionally invested lmao. I love to see a bad@ss MC that’s far from that cliche good girl stereotype. Very refreshing. I like your use of description rather than just making the whole episode full of dialogue. Gives the story more context and makes it more enjoyable. You story is funny and I’m deffo adding it to my favorites! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

thank you so much :pleading_face::two_hearts: i’m glad you enjoyed it! you’re literally so sweet :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey hun. Just read “The Unwanted Mafia” and it’s great! The male MC is so hot!! Seems like there’s a lot of promising drama and I LOVE drama stories! (And romance too.) The female LI is so pretty and witty - you’ve created her well… I’m in love! Great use of dialogue, I can’t wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you so much and will do

1 Like

Here’s my story!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread✨

Here’s my story

Title: Caleb & Winter
Author: Tii🦋
Number of Episodes: 6
Genre: Romance
Description: Falling for your best friend is easy right? Not so much. Follow Caleb and Winter as they navigate through their final year of high school.
Instagram: @tii.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5289361059545088

If anyone is interested in doing r4r, just lemme know🤍

1 Like

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 19

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Thanks for this thread!

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

If anyone want to do r4r, let me know.

Story: Rent a boyfriend
Romance and drama
Limelight
CC allowed

1 Like

I would love some feedback on my story, actually :heart:
Title: Bloodline
Genre: Drama/romance/mystery
Episodes: Currently 22, more coming soon
Description: Arryawn travels to her Grandfathers hometown to find more about her past. A mistaken identity turns things around… now she knows more than she bargained for

This story is full of drama, romance and tragedy and not for the faint of heart. I’ve been working so hard on it for almost a year and it’s not doing as well as I hoped. There are major plot twists, mature scenes, full CC, art scenes, and a STRONG female lead
Instagram: episode._.abby
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4524367682928640

Hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:
I just published my first story on episode and I was wondering if you can give it a read and also a shout out if you don’t mind.:pleading_face::pleading_face:

The story’s name is The Unsinful Temptation and it’s in limelight.

The story contains character customization for some scenes. (Only for the main character)

Sorry it doesn’t contain music. It’s my
First time doing this but when I understand how to do all that stuff I’ll add it in.

I’m open for opinions. It’s a learning process so I won’t mind knowing new things.

I’d love to hear your review about the story. If you have the time :crossed_fingers:t5:
My epi username is Kasi.Nova :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Have a great day :heart::crossed_fingers:t5:

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

Of Course, I’m checking it out as we speak, I get slightly busy with work, so I’ll message you after I’m done reading :blush: :blush: :heart: :heart: .