Get yourself more story views!

Hi, thank you for this thread!
Here is my story, I hope you like it. :blush:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Title: Stubborn Love

Description: Refusing help from others, you try to solve your parent’s murder all by yourself. However, when you accidentally sleep with your new co-worker, things get pretty messy. (CC)

Cover:
fullsizeoutput_146

Genre: romance/mystery

Published episodes: 3, but ep. 2 & 3 are locked so don’t read them!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6104428158582784

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizzy_on_episode/

Thank you for this thread! I’m adding it to my faves so I can give it a read soon! If you have a knack for adventure stories with good amount of comedy and tinge of romance and mystery, I hope you can give my story a chance too :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Just read “Loveless bffs” and it’s great! Love how the characters and story line is based off your personal life - makes the story more cinematic and raw. It’s also a gateway to make your characters more unique rather than steering towards more a cliche, stereotypical character persona. Your story is humorous and fun to read, fingers crossed there’s lots of drama coming my way! I love drama! Keep up the good work!

Happy reading <3

1 Like

Just read “Bloodline” and I love it! I love when an author embeds music into their story - makes the reading experience much more fun! The easygoing banter between the MC and her bestfriends makes the story dialogue effortlessly flow. Love how you’ve dressed and designed your characters btw! As for the story line it’s very unique and offers lots of promising drama and mystery ahead. Arryawn is such a diverse character name which I’ve never heard before - but I love it! The scene with the pool has amazing directing btw. Can’t wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

Happy reading <3

1 Like

Hey lovely. Just read your story and it’s very promising! Love the constant description throughout the story - keeps me interested and engaged. The MC is beautiful and feisty which I LOVE to see in a woman. The first encounter between your MC and LI is quality! I already hate Vanessa btw. Your story is easygoing and witty. I can’t wait for the drama to unfold! Keep up the good work!

Happy reading <3

1 Like

Hi there! :relaxed:
Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my new story Quicksand!

Description:
All you wanted was one last night of fun with your friends. But when a missing persons report turns up…
Let’s just say you should’ve stayed home that night.

Genre: Mystery

Features:
:pushpin: Full CC for the MC, the LI, and their families.
:pushpin: One male LI.
:pushpin: Multiple points systems.
:pushpin: Choices matter.

Link:

My Instagram: @repujaytion

Hi :dizzy:

This is my story:

Title : Craving For The Risk
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
MC : Female
Chapters : 14, more coming soon

Description : The second Ruby and Carter’s worlds colliede he turnes her life up side down… Could he be the risk she craves for? Or will he be her downfall?

Includes :
CC (MC + family and LI)
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would massively appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Thanks

Hey guys - quite a lot of stories have been posted on this thread. I’ll try to
read them all but it will take time. So if any of you specifically want story
feedback - just @ me and I’ll make sure to read your story first! <3

Thank you for this thread and congratulations on publishing!

If you like a mystery story, Slavic mythology, MC with their own storyline and a diverse and fun characters, why not give Hunter Moon a go?

The story has M/L MC, 1 LI, full CC, choices that matter and multiple point systems !

Story: Hunter Moon
Author: Agatya
Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, Romance

Description: Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?

Here’s mine, love. :))
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -10
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Hey, thank you for doing this, maybe you want to read mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I would love some feedback @DuskTillDawn
I just stared reading your and let you know when I’m done :heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

Just read “Sealed with a kiss” and I’m captivated! Your knack for storytelling is amazing along with your use of spot directing! The detail and description within your story is truly impressive. Your story is so easy to engage in and everything about it gets me hooked. The way you direct your plot and allow it to unfold is superb. Seems like the MC has gone through a lot and I’m curious to learn more about her - along with her relationship development between the MC and her LI - I’m a sucker for romances! Can’t wait to read more - keep up the good work!

Happy reading <3

1 Like

Hi so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would love to do read for read with you

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 19 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Hey girl. Just read your story - loving it so far! Music fits in really well with the whole theme of the story. Your storytelling is very easygoing and fun to read. Seems like a darker take on the classic Cinderella tale which is a good angle to work at for your competition! Great work. Good luck on the contest - hope you win it!

Happy reading! <3

Thank you for this opportunity!

My story is called fantasy mayhem.

Description: There’s always a line between fantasy and reality. What if both worlds got mixed together?

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781985891123200

Thank you for your feedback and when I was doing my brainstorming I did think about how dark it was but then I read some of the original fairy tails and they are ten times darker

1 Like

Hey DuskTillDawn,

I hope you will give my story ‘For HIS Sake’ a try.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W