Getting your story noticed

If I release my first story, how am I going to get people to notice it? Because I feel like no one is going to read it and I just created a story for myself to read, I’m just confused that’s all,:two_hearts:

Hello @Selliina, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. :wink:

If you’re looking to promote your story, you can create a topic here! This is the place to do read for reads and also check out other people’s stories! If you’re looking to get reviews on your story, then you can create a topic in Share Feedback!

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

P.S. Everything what @Sydney_H said, you can do :wink:

to let people notice your story:

1. You can create a thread with your story information to get read for reads, meaning you read someones story, and they will read yours in return.

2. Advertise your story in art request threads that offer read for reads.

• I will send mines so you can put your story information there, just read my rules before you do anything.
2 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode
Thank you so much! When I release my first story, I will do what you and @Sydney_H said.
Thank you!

2 Likes

np, can’t wait to read it :grin:

1 Like

I’ll read it! What’s it called? I’ll keep an eye out :wink:

1 Like

@LillyR I’m on my 3rd episode and then I will publish it! I will tell you when I publish it! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll check it out as well :wink:

And perhaps this will help you in getting your story noticed: Episode Explained: Tips to Get Readers :heart:

@JemU776 thank you for being so kind. :grin:

Make a read for read thread or reply to one is a start :slight_smile:
Social media promotion, specifically Instagram.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.