Ghosted? I know the feeling. Promote your and others stories!

Hey guys! So you’ve been ghosted? And you don’t know what to do with it? Yeah same… Same bro…
So I’m making this thread for all the authors who’s holding up their part of the deal and guys you’re so freaking amazing! If you KNOW you’re not this kind of author, take a hike!
This is not a R4r thread, if you want an R4r or review for review send me a pm :smile:

Btw guys I really loved your stories from our r4rs! Keep up the good work :wink:

@SarcasticGenie with Ace of Hearts
@Lady_Cannella with Color my life
@Paula_R_Ordonez with Spa Rebound
@xinxmyxeye with Scars
@shewrites.episode with Hidden Behind Lies
@Aquamarine1 with Sea Of Lies
@Lizzie_C with Left Breathless
@Kuen with Rose
@Mystery.episode with Skai’s Stories
@shonana with Living Togheter
@KateB_episode with Coinicidence or Destiny
@ValeriaColeoptera with The Wolf’s Mountain
@LiaLopez with Rewinded Life
@Maria.StoryWritter with I will always find you
@ANERIS with Darkness’s Touch
@Kalani-Santino with Betting on a double
@Mthoenen with The Final Girl
@fluffyrice with Loving you again

I bet there is more so come on!
Support each other and we’ll all make it :smile:

My story: Hunt or get hunted
Author: Owlquest

See yaah!
23 Likes

Thank you. I know the feeling. But hey there are some who are honest. I really liked your story. Looking forward to episode 7. :grin:

3 Likes

Aah I know :tired_face:
Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello there :raising_hand_woman:

Title: Masked By Pride

Genre: Romance\Drama

Author: NB

Style: INK

Instagram: nb_episode_

Description: A love-hate relationship grows between Gabriella and her new handsome but annoying Boss Chris. When Gabriella is forced to see Chris everyday, and with all the hidden secrets being revealed, how will things go between them?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4556051831848960

1 Like

Omg, thank you so much! :sob:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Title: Caught In Love
Author: TeahWalker323
CC limited, some choices
Details: You’re a cop and just caught a murder. He’s a murder who is bad for your own good. What happens when you both get caught in love?
3 Chapters
Published 09-17-18
Small Cover:

1 Like

Thank you! :kissing_heart:
It was a pleasure to do r4r with you!
Can’t wait for new chapter! :smile:

1 Like

OMG! Much love to you girly. And your story is so amazing sksksksk:hearts::hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

Awww thank you so much! :blush: :kissing_heart: :heart:
It was a pleasure to do a R4R with you and it gave me the chance to discover a great story!

3 Likes

Thank you you’re so sweet :kissing_smiling_eyes:hope everyone was like you to be honest to each other!

3 Likes

Title: Crossed Paths

Author: Dreamer

This story is my baby :joy:

I am proud of how far it has come, the love I have got for this story and I did get ghosted (but I was too lazy to do anything about it :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Well for the curious ones, my story is about Mindy Perez - a young woman whose boyfriend left her under mysterious circumstances. He has left her heartbroken, with high mistrust and a lack of self-confidence but a fateful night at the bar with Derek changes it all.

At first, he is physically attracted to her but he sees something special about her and wants to help her open up.

Watch Mindy go through a journey of self-growth filled with humour, fun and love💖

4 Likes

Story Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small2
Large%20Cover%20-%20Small1

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

Also, your story is amazing. Still waiting for a next episode! Hope to see it soon!

2 Likes

Thank you it was a pleasure :slight_smile: i loved your story :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone Queens is out now!!
Go and read its a Comedy about 4 girls who met in a episode writing group this story is just banter but why not join in take read and let me know what you think

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5467209964847104

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m working on special art scenes so it wont be long now :grin:

1 Like

I’m just thinking which story to choose to read… :thinking: some of them I already read and just like you, I love them!

But I’ve never read Sea Of Lies or Ace Of Hearts. I like the titles… Maybe I will start one of them…

3 Likes

If I were you I would check them out! :clap:t2: :grin:

Thank you so much I am working on chapter 5 now . Also your story is defiantly one to read I love it so far .

1 Like